Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 2 [OFFICIAL]

Thank you:)

4 Likes

No worries! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

(added to portfolio!)
Request for Sky45 on the app!
(I couldn’t publish this because it was on advanced mode :’) )

2 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11r4xdul3q
@fearlessphoenix here’s a link to a hopscotch project with the images in it. I did a bunch of generic facial expressions, not sure when you’d need to use some of them but I did them anyway.
Again, sorry it took so long!

10 Likes

:0000 dude those are perfect!! whoa! thank you so much <3

6 Likes

For Fruit Slice Frenzy:

July 2021 Portfolio

Tags

@Chocolate_Dolphins
@The_Wild_Fox

10 Likes
Portfolio

For @The_Wild_Fox

7 Likes
July 2021 Portfolio

I can’t believe how far I evolved with my logo. I literally went from a basic circle and star to a fully drawn logo that is my current pfp. Some of these logos I actually did use as my pfp on this forum. And yes, there is an Among Us crewmate (or is it the imposter? bwahahaha) in one of the logos.
Leaf Clover edition is not shown in these logos as it was a limited time thing.

7 Likes

No you were good…

3 Likes

just hang on til a mod gets on n they can retrieve your post. im guessing that @thecmstudios will prob be the mod on soonest so just tagged him. he’ll doit when he sees this

10 Likes

Do we just draw here ?

1 Like

Yeah, and tell a leader to add it to ur portfolio.

1 Like
My July Portfolio

Stuff for @The_Wild_Fox’s comp

Banana and apple

Banana bundle

Faceless Apple

Apple with face

Banana with face

Faceless Banana

8 Likes

That’s an amazing drawing

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

No problem

2 Likes

Welp hello

Wildflower Wishes July 2021 Prompt

Skipping straight to the point:

Take two CREATURES from any books you read, movies or tv shows you watch, or games you play and cross-breed them, and draw the hybrid!

Ex. SeaWing/SandWing from Wings of Fire, Reaper Leviathan/Peeper from Subnautica, Arctic Wolf/Echidna Pet from Animal Jam, Anthozoa Cantus/Thaumoctopus mimicus from The Deep, or something else! What cool hybrids/tribrids can you come up with?

Tag me with your finished art piece!

If you drew something for the last prompt I did (May? June?) retag me and link the post you added your art to so I can add it and poll them please :relaxed:

@WildflowerWishes

9 Likes

Can we do robots?

4 Likes

Hmmm, I’d say no, because robots aren’t technically living creatures. (Unless it’s something like a Warper from Subnautica - a half-robot half-living being thingy, then I guess that would work)

4 Likes

Oh, ok

Oof
But I think I have an idea

4 Likes