Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 2 [OFFICIAL]

Yeah, I used the ‘pen’ to make them.

Yeah, those brushes were ‘bight stars,’ ‘rare stars,’ and ‘big stars.’

Not quite. I used an airbrush to mark the path of the clouds then I used a system brush called ‘stardust’ and drew some over the airbrush path. And then I added the lighter spots and finally I blurred the outside of the clouds and erased a bit of the inside.

5 Likes

@/Leaders could you please add those to my portfolio?

[added to portfolio]

8 Likes

Cool pixel arts!

4 Likes

Simply amazing! You got some real talent.

6 Likes

These are so good!

6 Likes

@anon19791313
@Crosbyman64
@SwimGirlStudios

Thanks! Love the compliments! If you want one done, you can order from my shop:

7 Likes
Artist Summary

Taking requests for people to be drawn

Portfolio

My profile picture

A person who has shiny lips

Really badly named greens

Pinks
Image 5
Image 6
Image 7
Image 8
Image 9
Image 10

9 Likes

@TB23 i don’t come on here a lot so how do you make a forum post??

5 Likes

Do you mean a topic? You can create a topic by tapping on new topic and following the guidelines on where to make one.

6 Likes

Use + New Topic Button

4 Likes

Hey @ren! Just checking in on how the art is coming :blush: no pressure!

6 Likes

Ack- sorry!!

I don’t think I can draw for a little while, my stylus has disappeared :((

Life got a little crazy for the last week or 2, but I have a long weekend coming up and I should be able to do a bunch then if I get my stylus in time!

7 Likes

That’s perfectly fine! I’ve been super busy too. Just hoping to either get some art before the 11th if possible, or lmk if you can’t and I’ll find placeholder images :slight_smile:

7 Likes
November 2021 Portfolio

Crosbyman

Pronouns: He/Him
Classification: Superhuman
Appearance: Usually wears a green t-shirt with a yellowish-golden star, blue jeans, and dark-grey sneakers
Likes: Going on adventures with his friends; saving his hometown from evil

This was my attempt at drawing a cartoon character with a human resemblance. I have made other characters with human characteristics, but this one I’m most proud of. Took me a while to draw the hands. And plus, this is my own character I based my username on. Drawn on Procreate.

Since STAR-LINK reached 1000 likes, I have decided to update the thumbnail for the game. What do you all think? The change will be applied on Monday, November 15, 2021

Untitled_Artwork
How does it look. I tried to draw a pixelated gem using a step by step tutorial.
Actual Dimensions = 112x144 px

12 Likes

He’s so cute!! I love his big eyes.

Dude, hands are the worst

8 Likes

I literally had that coming, didn’t I? /j /sarc

IKR?!

Summary

Don’t let those big adorable eyes fool you. He has the power to summon lightning (when he is electro-charged, of course). He also has a slight urge to let out an ElectroSonic Shockwave when pushed to his limits, which can be recognizable by uncontrollable shaking (faster than any human can do) and bright glowing eyes, which is usually a sign of that. He has been able to control unnecessary outbursts, but it can still happen at some point.

He is also immune and impervious to every element nature can throw at him.

His power states:

Normal: he is still quite powerful at this stage
Charged: glowing brown eyes, is more powerful
HyperCharged: glowing blue eyes, is even more powerful
ElectroCharged: glowing cyan eyes with small electric sparks, can literally summon lightning

Top Speed: SUPPAFAST (20K MPS* / 72M MPH / Mach 93839.3 (that many times faster than the speed of sound))

I was going to include his friends, but decided not to despite them (11) only being imaginary and their names only including first names.

*MPS = Miles Per Second

Thanks For Your Feedback

11 Likes

Glowing brown eyes are a little hard to imagine…

Good job on the art though Crosbyman.

7 Likes

Think brown with an orange-ish neon glow, is how i’d imagine it.

Nice art Crosby!

6 Likes

Thanks, guys!

For glowing brown eyes, just make brown more vibrant and apply the bloom effect to that color. It’ll look like it’s glowing.

Blooming is Procreate’s version of glow

7 Likes

cool you can make it happen in a movie

5 Likes