Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 2 [OFFICIAL]

I don’t have seeds/ balloons/ anything like that and I definitely do not have advanced mode:(
If I had I would definitely buy them though

2 Likes

I’m willing to give you a discount, and our profile pictures are made for the Forum, not the App!

3 Likes

I don’t have any currency to buy them with though- with discount or not.

3 Likes

You can claim five free balloons in the balloons topic! I’ll poke you there

5 Likes

I do lol.

5 Likes

let’s be sure that all media we’re referencing is suitable for all ages!
(more details on what can and can’t be posted here)

Would anyone be interested in making the cover art/ loading screen for my custom art adventure game? I want it to be as close to this style as you can and have this character in it https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-28-official/61677/4927?u=tb23 at an angle flying down to battle monsters (you can make up) but leave space in between them so I can add the title there? I want the background to be fantasy grassy hills. If anyone would be willing to try that would be great. I’ll give a shout-out or pay them in some way but idk how all that works yet so just lmk. The reason for this is I want more than one loading screen and for some to feel new and like someone else made it (which they did)

5 Likes

Love this so far btw! The style looks awesome :>

4 Likes

(added to portfolio!)

@Brutus heres one more thing I drew for it. It’ll be the shop to buy upgrades and new characters. Do you think you could try to make the cover art?

4 Likes

I’m currently very busy with a project I’m working on, I’ll try and see if I can cut in some time, if not sorry bout that

3 Likes

That’s okay! It would be awesome if you find time but if not it’s all good. I just really love your style and think it would be epic cover art

2 Likes

I can make a cover if you want.

3 Likes

Yeah sure! I’ll include anyone who makes one. (Well at least the first 3 or 4) Just make sure it’s the way I said above.

3 Likes

@Jay ur request!

@Jay’s Request

8 Likes

Oo nice!

Is he supposed to not have hands?

3 Likes

did you want me to make one?

2 Likes

If you feel like you have time and want to, then yes that would be great! I made a character that looks kinda like your oc for making such epic requests

3 Likes

sure i can try but first some questions heh
would it be the same scene that you mentioned there?
and what kind of monsters :0?
when would you want it done by?

oh wait you said we could make the monsters up

2 Likes

oooo wait you made a character that looks like my oc? im excited to see it :))

2 Likes

Well I did make some monsters after that post so I’ll describe them in a moment if you want to use them

3 Likes