Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 01 [OFFICIAL]

May Portfolio

A button with no text

Button for @Rapterdragon_83

2 Likes

Is there anyone here who’s really good at drawing people win unconventional outfits? I have a really cool one I want to see on paper but as you all know my skills wouldn’t make me happy enough to make it worthwhile

I will pay 2 plants for a commission!

4 Likes

I think paying plants is only allowed if the person making it isn’t asking for it but your offering it and that’s what you are doing

2 Likes

Lol so is there a problem?

2 Likes

Hit me with it sis
Ima try, dont need da plants tho

2 Likes

I’m just trying to see if it’s against the guidelines or not. (Since it involves commissions and something the involves plants)

1 Like

I wanna try! I like drawing outfits but no plants!!!

1 Like

Y’all can try! If it works I’ll give you plants anyways

Someone donated 200 seeds, dunno who, so yeah, I’ve got plenty to spare
lemme write out a form for you

4 Likes

No. Don’t you dare

1 Like

Superhero Name: Denali
Normal Name: Aurynn
General Appearance: 5’ 4", lightly tanned skin, light freckles, light brown hair, hair reaches lower back when down & mid-back when up, green eyes, hair in double braids tied off with purple ribbons.
Miraculous Appearance (Outfit): Where her hair is tied off she has the Miraculous (her peacock gem) on her left braid and a replica on the right. She also has a light blue headband with purple feathers on the ends of what look like purple antennae hanging from the headband. She has a light green mask. Her outfit is a royal purple “catsuit” with a light green and blue cape.

Let me know if you need more info

2 Likes

This is alright since Lo is offering on her own as a “thank you for doing my commission” thing and no one is asking for them

5 Likes

Yes i do need info

What is this? Is it from miraculous ladybug or smth cuz i dont watch that…explanation mebbe?
Also wdym by a peacock gem by her hair…

1 Like

Ooohhh I gotta draw the whole person

Oh hah right I forgot

The Peacock Miraculous is a jewel that grants powers to the owner/user. I’d suggest looking up photos of it! Try looking for photos of either The Peacock Miraculous or Mayura for ideas

2 Likes

K thx!!!

1 Like

Yep, no problem!

1 Like
May Portfolio

@DaughterOfHecate here…um…
So I only did neck-up, and the expression is the best i could do for evil-ish…please gimme feedback… Did this on procreate, the final image will be transparent.

1 Like

That’s so good

1 Like

U think so?! Ty!

1 Like

You need to learn how to add shading and then you’ll be very good

1 Like