Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 01 [OFFICIAL]

Those look really good, but did you trace them off an image?
I see an invisible image layer on the right in the list of layers, and it looks like a screenshot of a web browser displaying an image of sprites (and I found an identical image by googling “among us sprite” and scrolling down a bit). The sprites in the image look like they’re in the same position as the sprites you drew.

8 Likes

@tankt2016
Yes I used a example imag but I drew with eye ball I don’t know the animation lol also 2 more things 1 I mainly needed the colors 2

This is very important

YoUr A GiRL!?!?!?

6 Likes

Ah ok, makes sense!

Yeah, why?

9 Likes

OHH BOY ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT IVE FINALLY DRAWN SOMETHING SFTER A FEW MONTHS AND I AM PROUD !!!

Feb 2021

16 Likes

HONESTLY ITS LIKE MY FIRST TIME ACTUALLY PUTTING EFFORT AND PATIENCE IN LINE ART AND I TRIED CELL SHADING AND IM GONNA BE DOING THAT AGAIN :smiley_cat::+1::+1:

It’s actually been an idea that I’ve had since like the beginning of 8th grade and idk if I ever posted it here (I probably did) but it’s just making me hyped like hudhhdhdh idk

8 Likes

Yay ! New month new art styles ! For this month I’m going to do art from Different TV shows ! But a twist I’m going to use reference but I’m going to add a twist !
Request a show too! And I’ll make it !

art!

9 Likes

Lol a lot of people think your a boy

7 Likes

@PumpkinGirl cpuld you add this to my portfolio ?
Hehe, new art syle

Summary

added to portfolio!
I think you can tell what it was based off of :wink:

5 Likes

Wow that jake looks great :+1:

1 Like

Haha thanks, I loved that show :wink:

1 Like

Wait

Does that mean you no longer like it?

1 Like

No I just finished it :laughing:
I watched it a lot

1 Like

Ahhh ok. Got it. Have you played all the adventure time games.

1 Like

Well some of them, but not all of them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Remember to stay on topic :))

4 Likes
February portfolio
4 Likes

added to portfolio!

This time it’s red and messier because my hand is cramping :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Well I’m a girl as well

4 Likes

You are!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

5 Likes

Yep dude it’s true I thought I should say it to surprise people

4 Likes