1 Like

It’s cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

I looked at some of my old whiteboar d art lol
I have improveddddd

2 Likes

@Toxiccato love ur profile pic dude

1 Like

Hi, just came to see how it is going. I use hopscotch on my school iPad so I can’t go on over the summer. This topic looks really cool, but I’m still kind of confused even after reading Ana’s rules at the beginning. If someone could explain it with a simpler wording, that would be very helpful.

3 Likes

You can make a “portfolio” once a month, where you can post up to 10 images. Also you can add a short description of your art styles.

That’s what I got from it

I don’t know commissions as well

3 Likes

What gcc said

Commissions are basically requests, but you need to add them in a hs project. There’s a handy form for that attached in the first couple posts.
Normal requests aren’t allowed any more if they aren’t gonna be implemented in a hs project

4 Likes

Tyvm!

2 Likes

Once per month you put 10 drawings in a Dropbox :))

You can do many commissions. You either ask/accept a request on here. The request has to be for a projecg on Hs. If you draw, you give two pics- one with your Hs watermark and one without!

Makes sense?

1 Like

hey i actually updated my portfolio can someone give me cc or comments on the art in it please?

2 Likes

the shorts are way too far up so her legs look unnaturally long, and her left hand looks like it’s missing a finger a bit? maybe it’s jus me idk

1 Like

also u should prolly mention the fact that u used a ref in ur portfolio

4 Likes

The top is kinda small, compared to the shorts, and it’s missing a finger! Besides that, excellent artwork!

3 Likes

I haven’t been here for a while but here’s my July art:

July Portfolio

23 Likes

Those are really good! I especially like the first one! Nice shading

5 Likes

Those are nice!

4 Likes

Babe the way u shade is like, actually breathtaking :two_hearts::heartbeat::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::sparkling_heart: I love the last one sm the colors are stunning!

8 Likes

@Toxiccato
@FearlessPhoenix

Ana does say you can add a clear watermark of their Hopscotch OR Forum username…

3 Likes

I know smh. I said we preferred HSF so they’re no confusion
I never said hs wasn’t allowed, just that it wasn’t preferred

6 Likes