Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 01 [OFFICIAL]

Hmmmm

February Portfolio

Edit: wanted to add a non-digital art but my iPad keeps shutting off when not charged

6 Likes

That face looks so real on the last one

5 Likes

Art update

6 Likes

Aww they’re super cute!

6 Likes
Taglist

@ChickenGirl
@ilovechickens
@XiaoMiaoMi
@Ref
@Eddie
@SilverStar
@MarissaBunBun
@Ducks_Happy
@Nobody
@Ani_Lorci

Portfolio update! Valentines day art this time. Decided to do scarlett this time cause shes one of the 5 papa louie customers i can draw

7 Likes

Oh she’s so cute!!! I like how u do her pants, plus she has a weap*n in this picture and I love that

3 Likes
Taglist (?)

@PinkCupcake8
@Mindcool24
@SilverStar
@Ref
@AstrosUwU
@FearlessPhoenix
@AmiiboTrash
@anon84583326
@koletsgo
@LovelyLemons

Nothing said Valentine’s Day like blaze girl and magma cube girl! They r hanging in the nether. I kinda h*te how it turned out though ew I don’t understand light sources help :sob: also blazes arm is way too smalllllll lol
Edit: ok I fixed blazes arm a bit lol

14 Likes

my faves!! wish them a happy day and a good time for me :sparkles: :eyes: :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Wow they’re so cute!!!

6 Likes

Even if you dont like the light source i think its cool that you made blaze girl’s dress firey!

5 Likes

Excuse me what
You excel at lighting and that drawing really shows it

5 Likes

Thank u I really tried, I even googled “how to shade faces being lit from the bottom” hsgshhsjsjs. :pensive:

5 Likes

Has anyone here ever read solo leveling? The latest chapter had rlly good art tbh

I tried drawing jinwoo again (2nd or 3rd attempt), it still doesn’t look like him at all tbh but it’s better than the others I’ve done lol

5 Likes

Added some doodles that I did in my sketchbook,

2 Likes

Adorable! Uwu

2 Likes

Woah- haven’t been on here for a while-

AboutMe

Konnichiwa-! [ hello ]
You can call me Luna, I love aesthetics and always learn and search about them. I like drawing emo cute ish people. I won’t really consider my drawings aesthetic tho.
I also love korean things- yes- kpop. Anyways that’s all about me!
favorite anime- Spirit Away

February portfolio

Sksksk- as you can see, The first drawing was me trying to draw anime in ibisPaint and the rest are just my original styles.

sketches, some don’t have hair because It was kinda hard to draw hair and color it in.

9 Likes

ゥナさん、こんにちは!
Luna! Hello. I too love kpop anime, and art! Welcome back!

2 Likes

Those are so cute wth

5 Likes
February Portfolio

A little city thingy

About me

Hi! I’m Temmy, a digital artist who focuses on landscapes and abstract art.

< fearless silv nobody lovely_lemons sage astros>
Pretty sure my last one was in January

10 Likes

Amazing art, as always

5 Likes