Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 01 [OFFICIAL]

Um hi I am new to the forum? I wanted to contribute my artwork here but idk how to make a portfolio lol. So, uh is it something you need to be trusted to do or am I just being dum.b? Thanks in advance.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

There’s a template for portfolios here. But because of your trust level, you can’t post images yet. But you can format the images like you did with the link in the Action Channel nomination topic. A leader can edit the images so they show up.

4 Likes

Hey there! Welcome to the Drawing topic!

Here’s how to make a portfolio:

Tap on the gear icon

Next, tap hide details:

You’ll get something like this:

You can edit the folder name by changing the text “Summary” to “Artist summary”. To put text in it, replace “This text will be hidden” to a short non-personal bio of yourself and your drawing style.
Next create another folder that says “Portfolio”. That’s where your images will go.

If you can’t figure it out, I can make the whole thing for you if you’d like

6 Likes

@tankt2016
@TheCMStudios
Thanks! I’ll try what you suggested :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Should I do that? I’ve never created a portfolio, what do you mean, bio?

5 Likes

Just a short sentence or two about yourself and your drawings. Doesn’t have to be much

6 Likes

Whoa okay I hope this works lol

About Me and the Art

Hey! I’m on Hopscotch as Lovely Lemons and I mostly do pencils sketches and stuff. I also am trying to get into watercolour landscapes. Below you’ll find some art of my that is FTU. (Incase you can’t tell by the art, I like Pokémon lol)

Portfolio

IMG_3669
image image!

!
A sunset beach thing I drew on google canvas a while back

A quick sketch from a while back (the bottom half turned out bleh so I cut it out lol

An art project for school, we had to pick a one point perspective landscape and I found this! (If you haven’t seen a picture of the real one you probs can’t tell what’s happening) Idk if I’m allowed to say this but search “sigiriya landscape” and it should show up. Idk I got a good mark so I thought it would be fun to post.
Image 9
Image 10

Taglist

@Temmy
@FearlessPhoenix
@SilverStar
@AstrosUwU
@TheDeliciousOrange

21 Likes

Apparently the file does not exist
Also google docs can not be posted on here, it’s something called cof (communication outside of forum) and it can do really bad things

5 Likes

Link seems to be broken?
If you want to fix it, you could press this button when making a post:

Choose the drawing you want to post, Then just add a space somewhere in the link, and a lead will fix it for ya. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I like your drawings! And no problem :))

5 Likes

Yep works now!

4 Likes

Awesome! You created your first portfolio!

A little note:

Next time try this:

6 Likes

Ooh ooooooops
Sorry I thought that I could just make a google doc with the photos and share it! My bad lol. I’ll keep that in mind from now on thank you!

5 Likes

Hey don’t worry! These things happen to everyone.
Btw your art is really cool! Could you tag me for updates?
Just reply to your original portfolio post by clicking the little arrow in the bottom right corner of the post, then tag the people who wanted to be tagged (me in this case) (for future reference.) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No worries, you had no idea it wasn’t allowed;)
Just keep it in mind for next time:)

4 Likes

Wow okay! I’m really flattered you guys like my art! :smiley: so I just make a folder with tagged names in it every time I make a portfolio?

4 Likes

Yep. Just add it in the post!

5 Likes

You’re a really nice artist by the way, it takes skill to draw people. Best I can do is a stick figure and even then I can’t proportion it lol

4 Likes

Lol it just takes practice…lots of practice

3 Likes

Hey @LovelyLemons!

Here’s how you can quote your post to find a hidden message we edit into your post when we edit out things from your post

Tap on the reply button on a post:

Next, tap on the quote button:

It will quote the whole post you are replying to and you will see the hidden message as well:

7 Likes