Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 01 [OFFICIAL]

No worries :)) it’s not necessarily completely disturbing especially for older audiences but for little kids it may not be the best thing to see y’know

5 Likes

Yeah, I understand. I guess people do have different standards :))

3 Likes

Wow a portfolio

December Portfolio
About Me

Hi, I mostly do scenery and cheesy characters like the one in this portfolio. I take a long time to draw so there isn’t much in this lol
Oh by the way I’m nobody.

Art

Character I thought of for GweTV’s story
Yes, I know I’m mean for not giving them a face. Don’t worry, I added a cheesy face after this

Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Image 7
Image 8
Image 9
Image 10

7 Likes

Circle is amazing, they are so spherical

3 Likes

Nice

3 Likes

Hello artists.

We’ve noticed a lot of people taking certain loopholes in the DHT. To prevent this, we’ve come up with a more structured way to post portfolios.

You must now follow the format below. It doesn’t have to be exact but in side the portfolio/art folders you MUST add that image text with the numbers.

[details=Artist Summary]
// about the artist goes here
[/details]

[details= Portfolio]
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Image 7
Image 8
Image 9
Image 10
[/details]

Wherever it was “Image _”, you may replace that text with an actual picture. In the case of an image being edited, the image will be taken up by the “[edited by leader. Reason]” text.

In the case of a loopholes being taken, it will count towards one portfolio image. One image spot will be filled with the “[edited by leader. L]” text for each loophole.

Here’s an example. If you use some previously unposted art as a pfp to get around the 10 image limit, it will count as an image and your portfolio would look something like this:

[details= Portfolio]
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Image 7
Image 8
Image 9
[edited by leader. L]

[/details]

If you post floating art on another topic, that will also count as an image spot, and will result in something similar to the example shown above.

Now, if this goes above 10 images, it doesn’t mean you’re free from the penalty. Each additional image loophole carries over towards your next month portfolio.
So say in November, you have 8 images and 6 loopholes. That totals 14. However, this goes over the 10 image limit. So all access art/loophole spots will be carried over to the december portfolio. In this case, that’s 4 access images posted overall, in the form of loopholes. So that’s 4 spots that will automatically be taken up.
Here’s what that’d look like:

[details= November Portfolio]
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Image 7
Image 8
[eidted by leader. L]
[edited by leader. L]
[/details]

[details= Dec Portfolio]
[edited by leader. L] // takes the spot of Image 1
[edited by leader. L] // takes the spot of Image 2
[edited by leader. L] // takes the spot of Image 3
[edited by leader. L] // takes the spot of Image 4
Image 6
Image 7
Image 8
Image 9
Image 10

[/details]

Please edit all existing December portfolios into this format, and use it for all portfolio going forward.
One more thing. As mentioned before, we’ve noticed this happening a lot and have been keeping a list of all users and loopholes taken in the past month. These will count, and will be edited by a leader into the portfolios once posted.

Hopefully this all makes sense. If it doesn’t, please tag a leader and we’ll clear up any confusion you may have

Thank you
– the lead team

26 Likes
portfolio
about the artist

Hi im amii im 16, bi and i like to draw girls a lot

I usually draw art of my interests which rn are papa louie games, fire emblem and perhaps monster high. Im desperate for a rush of happiness

art

Fine ill do the number and images thing
But dont complain if i forget to remove them

Here are some ocs i have. Their names are (from left to right) noelle, sengana and alcina. Sorry if the arts bad i had trouble drawing noelle

Modern blyeths (left is female right is male). Male blyeth’s shirt is supposed to be dark grey but pencils are bad for colouring

carousel horse and midnight carousel horse. I think it went. Alright? Not good but not terrible

I played papas freezeria like one of the cool kidz but all i could remember was just Her

Netflix has no monster high movies how am i supposed to watch Monster High: Great Scarier Reef now :pensive:

I changed her outfit a little tiny bit but hopefully shes still recognisable

(Mambo number 5 voice) a little bit of ritas all i need

Hear me out. The winter events in feh are clearly based off of christmas. The cain and abel trope are called the christmas cavaliers. Please give me my boys feh

I hope i got sylvain’s eboy fashion right

happy new year! and happy new…decade?

Taglist

Since my upload schedule is chaotic i have a tag list. If you want to be notified just tell me and ill usually tag you
@ChickenGirl
@Eddie
@Ref
@SilverSong
@Ani_Lorci
@anon30202433
@FearfulRaccoon

commission details

I mostly do character design. Tell me as many details such as name, species/race, gender, enviroment, game type and stuff like that and ill try to design a character for your game

if you want to draw me something then uh. I have a list of favourite characters on this specific topic

19 Likes

well that would’ve been very useful to have last month.

6 Likes

Oh yeah @anon30202433 i think im starting to make my fursona(?) now i decided im a dragon because i collect a lotta things

sorry if i bothered you

4 Likes

that’s really neat! (And don’t worry about it, you’re not bothering me at all uwu)

3 Likes

yeah i havent drawn it yet and i havent got the colours down yet but i think they’ll have butterfly wings. Perhaps monarch wings.

I do know for certain it’ll be like. A western dragon. Perhaps an old english dragon.

5 Likes

@ChickenGirl
@Eddie
@Ref
@SilverSong
@Ani_Lorci
@anon30202433
@FearfulRaccoon
Portfolio update! First one of the month i cant believe its december.

Here are some ocs of mine lots of mishaps happened so im not too proud of them.

7 Likes

Woah, that’s amazing!

3 Likes

@Mindcool24 sorry to ask, but any update on the story commission?

3 Likes

hey guys! I just finished updating the portfolios- please tag me or the other leaders when you make your new December ones, so we can easily find and add them :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Wow, nice

5 Likes

Nice job Pumpkin.
Congrats on getting through all that and thank you

7 Likes

You are fine:) 4 done so far

4 Likes

That’s cool!

Once they’re done imma add them in and then start my topic back up

But no rush haha

2 Likes