Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 01 [OFFICIAL]

Hey @CTS I love your art is it okay if you could do my OC pls?
-Nick

5 Likes

Zem powerpuffgirls look a lil sus :eyes:
I like them all

3 Likes

Aww thank you very much
-Nick

1 Like

hey hops! as fearless mentions below - no real money can be exchanged for art elements.
(as is written in the guidelines quoted below)

I’ll double check what these guidelines mean for seeds and plants.
in the meantime - please remember to not ask for seeds or likes (as stated in forum guidelines)
and focus instead on the wonderful art, here in this topic!:sunny:

@Andpi

4 Likes

quick guideline psa [not official but please read :)) ]

I think it might be best to hold off on asking for seeds/plants for commissions. Ofc credit should be given and the commissioner can offer to do this, but asking for plants directly breeches the guideline below, and seeds are products of spending real money

It is a gray area so the @Leaders should probably discuss this internally, but until an official verdict is made and posted, might be best to not do this :))

11 Likes

True but it could also go YCTAYHCH because it’s coding the art

1 Like

The actual drawn pixel art templates count as commissions and this is the place for those. Convos about coding the pixel arts can go in the yctayhch. Slightly different things :))

3 Likes

Good thing It doesn’t say anything about pPoints

1 Like

A made up currency with no real-world value is fine, but the issue i see with seeds is that you’re actually paying for them with irl money, and that translated over to indirectly paying people money for their commissions. Which, considering future plans, is less than ideal and kinda breaks that one dht guideline

6 Likes

@Fusion_Studios read what I’m replying to (or the post above)

2 Likes

thank you for the tag - and for linking guidelines!

4 Likes

@PumpkinGirl my pPoints thing is ok right?

2 Likes

@/PumpkinGirl as fearless says it should be ok (and I’m doing commissions with it but just want to make sure if its ok)

3 Likes

It should be ok cus it’s not related to real money.

2 Likes

ah, ok – I should have read the op, sorry everyone :(

4 Likes

No problemo :))

7 Likes

My portfolio

About me

Hi! I’m Dog Icing! I love making trail arts and drawing!

April
6 Likes

added to portfolio!

3 Likes

Cool coolers

2 Likes