Drawing tutorials…and notice…

Well, this is drawing tutorials by me. :(

And if I seem disappointed, I am, because someone wouldn't let me use their topic for tutorials for this, and therefore, made me waste a topic.

Okay. Here's a horse.

First, start with the outline. See my outline here? Make your horse muscular.
Then do the mane and tail. Use a few different shades.
Next, color it in. Use one color. Then add shading with a slightly different shade. Make sure the hooves are black.
You can add a horn for a unicorn, and/or wings for a pegasus.
If you want to draw this on paper, I added the necessary materials:
An eraser
Colored pencils, crayons, or pens
A pen
A pencil
A marker

Rate the tutorial…

0voters

Votes are public.

I think you could use thicker lines. :slight_smile:

But great topic!

Nice horse! :D
Maybe make it a bit less sketchy and the legs a bit less bendy? :D

Yeah, I'm not good at making it look professional on a touch screen. I'm probably better on paper with light sketchiness.

My version of professional is sketchiness.

And the legs are bendy because it's a galloping horse.

< sigh > that was me.:slight_frown:
I didn't let you use my art tutorial topic for a reason. Coz my tutorial topic is made for me to post hairstyle tutorials. Horse tutorials are kinda off-topic. Besides, not everyone uses thin lines for their art.
I'm not trying to start a flame war. I'm just saying that you need to understand me.

I'm feeling hurt right now…:slight_frown:

This is my tutorial topic.

Yes, I know, I was saying it's no big deal to make another topic. :D

Guys look!

Chill!

If @StarryDream didn't want you to use her topic, then that is her opinion and decision.

Then make your new topic @tankt2016 for drawing.

Just take some ice cream guys.
:icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream:

@system will come to this topic!

Yeah! That's what I was trying to say, but it didn't really come off that way. :smile:

@tankt2016, I think that it's okay that she can have her own topic. :slight_smile:

PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!

Absolutely NONE of these posts are related to drawing!

@tankt2016?

I meant less like a curve. :D

^^^ Sorta what you did

^^^ What I mean by "Less curvy" or "less bendy". XD
I MEANT CIRCULAR. NOT BENDY.

Thnx @Gilbert189!:wink:

Seriously, I'm feeling hurt because of this.

< sigh > The title says "Drawing Pad How-To:Different Hairstyles" and all my tutorials I posted on there are hairstyles.

What?

:wink: Is my fave emoji. I just like using it, so?

Lol

???

Honestly, I don't understand a WORD you were saying. And I want to end this thing immediately.
I don't think that you should hurt my feeling like that, and on my club discussion topic, @OnceUponATime was hurt too.

I am getting VERY tired of this, so and CALM DOWN AND CHILL.

I did not offend OnceUponATime.

PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC, EVERYONE.

Chill out. Nobody needs this.

But Starry Dream started the flame war.

OH, JUST CLOSE ALREADY! I'M LITERALLY THINKING ABOUT QUITTING BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE NO ONE APPRECIATES MY CODING AND ART, AND IT SEEMS LIKE NO ONE CARES ABOUT MY FEELINGS! :sob: