Drawing Tips! (From my family and friends and ME!)

art
request
drawing
howtos

Quite a lot of hopscotches say they are not good at drawing on paper or on an iPad so today I will be telling you some tips.

No.1. This one is from my friend Molly.
So Molly is really good at art and is good at drawing quickly and neatly.
So Molly told me and my sister that..
If you practise really hard and spend a lot of time just doing it in your spear time then you will become a good artist.

No. 2. Ok so a lot of you might not know this one, but most of the people who do requests have their eyes too high.
So make sure that your eyes are in the right place. Look at artists and make sure that when you draw you use those faint lines that most people in the art world use.

So these are 2 of them, I will say some more soon.

Please answer below if these are good tips. Please show me work you have done payed off from my tips below. I will try and give some advice.

Ok, so I know that 1 is not that easy and that big notices come through. But Molly did say.

I can't like so :heart:. Great job!

Molly told my sister and I...

Can't like but job :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::heart::heart::heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

Sorry I don't really pay attention to punctuation in the forum.

I draw better on paper. My fingers are a little to fat to draw on hopscotch thats why im not that good with drawing on hopscotch