Drawing Pad Collab

collab
challenge
drawingpad

Ok guys i am gonna let 1 person to be in my collab so i need the hardest worker of all time! To do this i will set a challenge I need you to fill out the form and then it begins: you need to find 160 hsb colours you can take them from a pad ( I would prefere giga pad if possible and maybe iArt ) and write the hsb down in a draft! And this is the hard bit in the collab draft if i choose you brillant if nor i will change the password also if you want puplish in your own account and forget about collab account but i will make a coallab account for each voluenteer! Remeber to fill the form i hope to get up to 20 contestants! Remember you need talent maybe if there is too much talent i will choose 2 people and not 1! Your name will be in the credits remember here is the form(s)

Worker form:
Are you good at coding?
Have you mafe a drawing pad before?
Will you swear to not hack or delete drafts?
How long have you been hopscotching?
Are you trustworthy?
If a problem occurs what will you do?

Beta form
Have you made a 60 colour + drawing pad?
Are you a Leader or Moderator or Regular?
Do you swear not to share the password?
Will you be mad at me if i do not give credit? ( Don't worry i will give credit )
Do you like to draw?

Drawing Pad Collab ( 2nd Topic )

Beta form
Have you made a 60 colour + drawing pad? No.
Are you a Leader or Moderator or Regular?
Regular.
Do you swear not to share the password?
Yes
Will you be mad at me if i do not give credit? ( Don't worry i will give credit )
No, I didn't even think testers got credit
Do you like to draw?
Yes, but I'm terrible at it.

It's fine if you don't pick me, I won't be upset.

Are you good at coding? I give myself a 6.5 at coding :D
Have you mafe a drawing pad before? Yep! It has 70 colors and minigames.
Will you swear to not hack or delete drafts? Yes! I promise not to hack or delete
How long have you been hopscotching? Since November 2015
Are you trustworthy? Yep!
If a problem occurs what will you do? I'll make sure to save a draft to my main account, just in case we get hacked :wink:

Ok now complete the challenge ( Find 160 hsb colours and write them down and make the text the hsb colour .) i set this task because i want to see who is persistent ditermined and pacient it is ok if you do 100 also you can copy them off a pad i don't mind. Ok your accounts name is
RubyStars(Completeing Challenge)
Password: IAmCompletingAChallenge

You shouldn't

Taking HSBs from someone who worked hard to get them is the same thing as taking code. Please ask the Hopscotchers before using their HSBs!

Beta form
Have you made a 60 colour + drawing pad? No, but I've made one with all the normal HS colors
Are you a Leader or Moderator or Regular? No, but hopefully ill be a regular soon!
Do you swear not to share the password? Of course I won't!
Will you be mad at me if i do not give credit? ( Don't worry i will give credit ) If I help make it yes, if I test no.
Do you like to draw? Yes but not on iPad. PS: I suc.k at it

Beta form
Have you made a 60 colour + drawing pad? No but I'm trying
Are you a Leader or Moderator or Regular? Regular
Do you swear not to share the password? Yes
Will you be mad at me if i do not give credit? ( Don't worry i will give credit ) no
Do you like to draw? Yes but I'm only good on a flat still surface with a model

Sure! I mean HSB are all around you just need to ask ok i will wait for @MagmaPOP to reply

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.

Ok guys our topic is now open again thx PopTart!

Great!
@codingkit, excuse me, but you aren't a Regular, you're a Basic user. :wink:
Welcome to the forum!