Drawing pad collab! (no more space. Sorry!)

collab
drawing

And I also think @Phase_Studios can join

Btw, can anyone think of a name for the drawing pad?

@Ihasfluffycupcakes ooo! Ooo! How about....... "Drew Drawn' Pad"! Haha. Do you like it?

Good idea! And of course we can add credits so everyone knows who made the drawing pad. I even know a little trick so nobody renames the project!

@Ihasfluffycupcakes nice! Sorry if I seem busy, it's a BIG change in 4th grade, we are getting more into stuff that digs into my free time.

Can I? 20 characters

I just added 2 colors to our drawing pad! You can look at the code so you can make some colors too, if you want : )

Ps who wants to be co-leader of the collab?!

@Ihasfluffycupcakes MEEEEEEEE!!!!

Ok! (20 characters lol lol lol lol lol)

Yay. Now let's get back on topic?

Sure, and someone hacked the account! I made 2 colors for the drawing pad, and they got deleted!

DELETE THE POST WITH THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD NOW!!!! This is invalid help.

thanks for telling me I deleted the username and password post, I hope you remember it.

sorry for interrupting but Hopperfluffy pad might be a name

.....and of course when I go to write it down my dad needs me and I forgot what it is WHYYYYYY WORLD!!!! (Sooooooooo sorry)

That's quite a good idea! But it's not just me and @Hoppertoscotch, there are a few other people in this collab.

DONE DELETE IT!!!!!!!! OH NO BODY INVALID WHAT DO I DO!!! HELP!!! Body. Is. Invalid. Help.

Finally my body wasn't invalid.

Now we can just make some more colors for the drawing pad, this time we will not get hacked.