Drawing Pad Collab ( 2nd Topic )

Continuing the discussion from Drawing Pad Collab:
Ok guys i am gonna let 1 person to be in my collab so i need the hardest worker of all time! To do this i will set a challenge I need you to fill out the form and then it begins: you need to find 160 hsb colours you can take them from a pad ( I would prefere giga pad if possible and maybe iArt ) and write the hsb down in a draft! And this is the hard bit in the collab draft if i choose you brillant if nor i will change the password also if you want puplish in your own account and forget about collab account but i will make a coallab account for each voluenteer! Remeber to fill the form i hope to get up to 20 contestants! Remember you need talent maybe if there is too much talent i will choose 2 people and not 1! Your name will be in the credits remember here is the form(s)

Worker form:
Are you good at coding?
Have you mafe a drawing pad before?
Will you swear to not hack or delete drafts?
How long have you been hopscotching?
Are you trustworthy?
If a problem occurs what will you do?

Beta form
Have you made a 60 colour + drawing pad?
Are you a Leader or Moderator or Regular?
Do you swear not to share the password?
Will you be mad at me if i do not give credit? ( Don't worry i will give credit )
Do you like to draw?

@Paydent12 time to do the challenge it is is the other topic i dont want this to get closed!

@staff, would someone merge this with the old topic?

Beta form
Have you made a 60 colour + drawing pad? No, but I've made one with all the normal HS colors
Are you a Leader or Moderator or Regular? No, but hopefully ill be a regular soon!
Do you swear not to share the password? Of course I won't!
Will you be mad at me if i do not give credit? ( Don't worry i will give credit ) If I help make it yes, if I test no.
Do you like to draw? Yes but not on iPad. PS: I suc.k at it

Our topic is open again!