Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 20 [OFFICIAL]

bananas

what’s even funnier is that

egg was based on The Last Unicorn

i rlly liked how egg’s story came out so here are the parallels.

in the last unicorn all the unicorns were into the ocean by the red bull. the last unicorn is what keeps the garden she lives in stay in spring.

egg is the last of the angels cast onto earth to watch over humanity. egg loses his/her purpose to keep the world perfect. Rat also wants egg’s spade like how hunters want the unicorns’ horns

apple was based on The Velveteen Rabbit

the velveteen rabbit was a abandoned stuffed animal that was thrown away. the velveteen rabbit’s owner was very ill and couldn’t keep his belongings. in the end, a fairy makes the velveteen rabbit a real rabbit

apple is one of the rare descendants of the tree that brought sin into the world. apple’s ancestors killed all because of sin. in the end, apple is crowned with a inverted spade

and rat was based on Charlotte's Web

rat is the most far off from charlotte’s web. rat is a mix of many characters, but mainly on charlotte

in charlotte’s web, Charlotte dies in the end. she often insists everything will be alright and wilbur will not be slaughtered by spinning webs.

rat lives in the end. he/she often insists everything will be alright and apple will not be harmed by egg, but this is a lie of course.rat manipulates by over rewarding and praising. there are talking animals in charlotte’s web aswell. rat is also based on John Arable and Fern Arable. rat can under stand both egg and apple like fern can understand animals. rat also is like john bc rat wants to get rid of egg like how john will get rid of wilbur meat.

i wanted rat to feel the most complete out of the three. i also wanted rat to have this computer personality, rat has no guilt or feelings and he/she just keeps going. rat predicts and knows what the other characters want

they’re children’s books on steroids

9 Likes

Draw ice fawn gal pls

1 Like

VALIDATION!! PLEASE~~~

there’s also an animated version but it’s on Instagram and it’s tedious making it into a gif imo [edited for CoF]

22 Likes

hey @tankt2016 can u pls dig up some of my old art i kinda want to see how much i’ve improved–

3 Likes

I can tell you have improved so much!
I can do it for you if you want?

3 Likes

that is amazing work!

3 Likes
ok

Drawing On Paper Compared to an IPad (Shading, shaping, etc) Topic 17 [OFFICIAL]
Drawing On Paper Compared to an IPad (Shading, shaping, etc) Topic 17 [OFFICIAL]
Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 18 [OFFICIAL]
Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 18 [OFFICIAL]
Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 19 [OFFICIAL]
Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 19 [OFFICIAL]

2 Likes

gorgeous!

1 Like

i. Wanted to make a back view of kirbette for a while.

The hair isnt. Good. But ive tried my best.

10 Likes

@ChickenGirl @ilovechickens @FobieFuwa (since you requested it) ice fawn!

Shes an ice princess and if your ice princesses dont look like they’d survive the middle of a storm (for example short skirts and lack of clothing) dont talk to me

15 Likes

squiddo do you secretly make an anime or something, this is amazing

2 Likes

your art is epic and you are also epic <3

2 Likes

:’’0

TySm

I’m actually ur average hairdresser by night

3 Likes

i’m real tired, i only have a pen and 5 blank pages in my sketchbook, MajOr artists block, send help? advice? support maybe? idk

2 Likes

Here’s some money for a new sketchbook ➙ :money_with_wings:

4 Likes

ahhh tysm :))))

2 Likes

I need major help
I was drawing by hand instead of Apple Pencil so I tried an easier style
And flunked it

Peril’s Tag List Friends

@_Shae
@tankt2016
@Silverdolphin