Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 20 [OFFICIAL]

bananas

Hey @A_Metalhead, @FearlessPhoenix,
That picture is very close to/almost identical to

Please give credit when using a base!

12 Likes

Eek I didn’t know he used a base
Ill go yell at him brb

8 Likes

woah

6 RUNNNNN

4 Likes

ooooooh cool 6!

i think it looks really good!

(no offense intended but it reminds me of that green character from the show Teen Titans Go)

5 Likes

i don’t think that it really matters if he used a base, personally i don’t think it’s that important for him to credit. i mean, it’s not like he committed art theft, or traced somebody else’s work.

a base imo is kind of like a tool? like if you’re starting out as an artist you might use them to get better at proportions or whatever. like lots of people use references when they draw but most times they don’t give proper credit for it ig?

ive never used a base before so idk if they actually help you, but i do know somebody who uses them occasionally and she said it helped?

im not sure if this makes sense, im just rambling at this point, so if u want me to elaborate on this or whatever then feel free to ask oof

edit: i feel like this kind of sound rude, and if it does ill delete it. i don’t mean to start a flame war or whatever sksksk

8 Likes

I know it doesn’t matter lol, it’s nice actually bc people use it to help them understand the curves and angels, but I think there’s a rule or smth on the DT to credit bases used, bc someone else made the base.
Make sense kinda?
Like if I drew a good horse and you copied it with a different color and traced it, in my opinion, I would like it if you posted it saying you traced it of my imaginary horse drawing UwU
But hey lol, in my opinion it doesn’t matter unless someone asks for credit, but there might be a rule in the DT?

5 Likes

Hey peeps! so i’m working on an animation on this app i got does anyone know how to convert it into a gif uwu thanks

2 Likes

oh! i assumed the base was ftu, so i didn’t think it was tracing oof p: sorry for the misunderstanding or whatever

3 Likes

Well I’m nit sure if it was lol, it didn’t say so :slight_smile:
Nah your good!

1 Like

i use this website to convert videos to gifs: https://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-gif

it isn’t that great, but it works lol

3 Likes

but idk how to make it a video in the first place…

i attempted this new way of drawing full bodies in this ¨new artstyle¨ i´m officially into
i might use the pose that my sona (the weird stick figure with a hoodie) for an animated meme i´ll make later on?

(wow, I used lower case letters throughout that sentence)

the circle thing was suppose to be the communism symbol-

14 Likes

oh oof, does the app let you share or save the animation?

1 Like

Hello!

So, i’ve finally finished my first animation, and i’m pretty proud of it. it’s not the best, and i definitely want to add some color later on. but, it could be a lot worse.

edit: ajvdyifdfjotxjcd it won’t upload :((((((

2 Likes

Hello.

1 Like

my creativity? gone

31 Likes

my reaction to that: :heart_eyes:

edit: im out of likes :cry:

2 Likes

wow thanks!!! :two_hearts::sun_behind_large_cloud::sparkling_heart::cupid::cherry_blossom::heartbeat:

1 Like

np i love your art :see_no_evil::two_hearts::heart_eyes::gorilla::speak_no_evil::heartpulse::gift_heart::tada::cake:

@gobli09 @itzmya @fearlessphoenix @petrichor @murphy1, like and compliment @blackseal’s art :large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

4 Likes

pls don’t :moyai:

1 Like