Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 20 [OFFICIAL]

bananas

Ok! I’ll tag you when I finish it. @TheDeliciousOrange is going to post a really cool drawing soon…

2 Likes

Lol I drew that with this pencil:
Scale:

1 Like

If anyone was wondering, I did not touch up on it before school. Too tired, I leave my house at 6:40 am, it’s not fun. But, I did do work at school, and forget to post it, you’re welcome y’all

4 Likes

It was a great drawing!

1 Like

ohhh i like that game! but i dont play it often

2 Likes

Thanks, I tried half my best and for some reason, my teacher liked it. I think it was to be nice, but idk

1 Like

it’s really well done, wow!

2 Likes

Thanks, I got my inspiration from this one girl. Just look up illuminate manuscript letters, they’re actually really fun. I would recommend to anyone who is bored

3 Likes

cool! I found a really nice “s”!

2 Likes

Yeah, they have a lot of different designs for different weirdish looking letters. But, you can get really creative with them, and that’s why they are so cool, thank you people of the Middle Ages for wanting to make your handwritten copy’s of the Christian Bible to be interesting (sorry, no religion offense if you don’t believe in it. Thanks just what we’re learning about now, plz don’t flag my post leaders or community members, but mostly leaders because those flags immediately hide the posts) (lgbot now)

3 Likes

yeah good point! You should try a “b” at some time!

2 Likes

ok

18 Likes

that is adorable!

3 Likes

Aww, it is so cute! TYSM!!

2 Likes

Cute!

2 Likes

thanks i made it in exactly 4 minutes

2 Likes

I changed my picture already XD