Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 20 [OFFICIAL]

bananas

my chromebook broke and i have been demoted to phone drawing , , im dying squirtle

24 Likes

My illuminated manuscript (not done yet, but can someone give me a little cc. I want max points)

Oof it looks awful, I know. I tried using a ref picture (https://www.vwarthistory.com/illuminated-letters.html, it’s the one with the “a”) And it didn’t really work out

10 Likes

Can i use body as base for my oc? @kittenlife

2 Likes

You don’t need to @ them my friend, they’ll already get a notification from the reply you made (just like this one)

1 Like

You mean it?

1 Like

:0 tysm!
idk I wasn’t notified when u replied haha

3 Likes
@Yellowdragon’s character

This is not my character I do not own Ramsey

for @Yellowdragon: I did not make this animation public on FlipAnim (so only I can see it). I was really excited when I saw Ramsey bc he looked so fun to animate. If you’re uncomfortable with me posting your character I can delete the animation on Hs and flipanim.

fun fac: the end flashes a few words that I left u guys to decipher

25 Likes

I haven’t posted in a while because I lost interest in here, but have a WIP Todoroki in a Freddy Mercury outfit because he’s a prince of the universe
Did this with my new watercolors so if it looks bad it’s because I’m not used to watercolors yet

I also added the two sketches and a close up of the face

19 Likes

Took the liberty to slow this down

3 Likes

Who is you guys @YogiLC

1 Like

Finished

21 Likes

Yaaaaaaasssss my mom found an art contest
Though I can’t post it because if I do win it, my entry will be made public, so yeah

6 Likes

@JACG2018MASTER I applaud you for actually trying to figure it out :D

what it actually says (for the people who r too lazy like me)

The messages are in morse code:

The first one says “demon” (-… . – — -.)
The second says “Ramsey” (.-. .- – … . -.–)
And the third says “sorry” (… — .-. .-. -.–)

that last dashes in the gif are just random. I used them to help transition back to the beginning of the gif.

9 Likes

omigod this look like a really fun project :0

3 Likes

Yeah, it kinda is. Too bad it’s due tomorrow and I have just finished the vines for my flowers. I need to get a move on it. Imma post it once I’m done

4 Likes

:0 I can’t wait to see it!

if ur wondering who the second person who clicked the link-
it was me haha

I love how big “ADVANCED PLACEMENT ART HISTORYis as if the title won a badge or something

5 Likes

Lol i can put work through

1 Like

How close can markup imitate whiteboardfox colors?
because @YogiLC is broke as a mug, and his only digital art programs are whiteboardfox and markup. Wow, YogiLC really isn’t like other girls

14 Likes

Hey peeps… I’m bac :DD

9 Likes

Hello.

1 Like