Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 20 [OFFICIAL]

bananas

Hey Guys, what do you think?

@BabyButterfly Requested!

Ref Picture

6 Likes

Pretty good cinnamon rolls. They look very nice!

Now I want to eat some

3 Likes

Idk

12 Likes

Fantastic!
You’ve improved very much!

A water blender brush just ruined the tree trunk in my drawing and the thick paper is all wrinkly now
Time to figure out how to shrink it back

I jUsT wAnTed tO bLeNd iT WhY @bRusH

16 Likes

Oh wait
Oh geez I’m not ironing my drawing

Yeah next time I’m using actual watercolor paper

Rip

3 Likes

Oof rip that socks tankt

1 Like

Rip me I decided to pick up that brush again : )

Though this time I squirted the water on another sheet of paper and dipped the brush in that, instead of squirting the water directly on the drawing.

But before that the flower stem socked so

10 Likes

Some fan art

14 Likes

How does one body?

1 Like

Yeah idk I just did it while I was on vacation

1 Like

I would suggest looking up some anatomy art refs but it rlly depends on ur art style lol. Even not so realistic bodies look good with different styles as long as u use the basics :))

2 Likes

Lol I sock at drawing bodies they always end up dem.ented

7 Likes

I kinda just have my own weird art styl. When I do cartoon kinda drawings I still keep human autonomy in mind

1 Like

Or just start with an outline of the body
Lol used a furry

7 Likes

Ahhh dang pic won’t work

1 Like

Try getting a ref- or even a drawing from an artist you like- and squint at it, than draw the general shapes you see. It looks like you focus on some details too much and over-emphasize them. Other than that, practice, practice, practice. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

This is a wip for just a spin thing and I can’t figure out how to get back in the animation

Nvm I found out how to but I’d have to redo this

26 Likes

OMIGERSH, they look so good! (I legit want to make more now, but I don’t have 3 hrs to kill so…)

2 Likes

my chromebook broke and i have been demoted to phone drawing , , im dying squirtle

24 Likes