Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 20 [OFFICIAL]

How does one body?

1 Like

Yeah idk I just did it while I was on vacation

1 Like

I would suggest looking up some anatomy art refs but it rlly depends on ur art style lol. Even not so realistic bodies look good with different styles as long as u use the basics :))

3 Likes

Lol I sock at drawing bodies they always end up dem.ented

7 Likes

I kinda just have my own weird art styl. When I do cartoon kinda drawings I still keep human autonomy in mind

1 Like

Or just start with an outline of the body
Lol used a furry

7 Likes

Ahhh dang pic won’t work

1 Like

Try getting a ref- or even a drawing from an artist you like- and squint at it, than draw the general shapes you see. It looks like you focus on some details too much and over-emphasize them. Other than that, practice, practice, practice. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

This is a wip for just a spin thing and I can’t figure out how to get back in the animation

Nvm I found out how to but I’d have to redo this

26 Likes

OMIGERSH, they look so good! (I legit want to make more now, but I don’t have 3 hrs to kill so…)

2 Likes

my chromebook broke and i have been demoted to phone drawing , , im dying squirtle

24 Likes

My illuminated manuscript (not done yet, but can someone give me a little cc. I want max points)

Oof it looks awful, I know. I tried using a ref picture (https://www.vwarthistory.com/illuminated-letters.html, it’s the one with the “a”) And it didn’t really work out

10 Likes

Can i use body as base for my oc? @kittenlife

2 Likes

You don’t need to @ them my friend, they’ll already get a notification from the reply you made (just like this one)

1 Like

You mean it?

1 Like

:0 tysm!
idk I wasn’t notified when u replied haha

3 Likes
@Yellowdragon’s character

This is not my character I do not own Ramsey

for @Yellowdragon: I did not make this animation public on FlipAnim (so only I can see it). I was really excited when I saw Ramsey bc he looked so fun to animate. If you’re uncomfortable with me posting your character I can delete the animation on Hs and flipanim.

fun fac: the end flashes a few words that I left u guys to decipher

25 Likes

I haven’t posted in a while because I lost interest in here, but have a WIP Todoroki in a Freddy Mercury outfit because he’s a prince of the universe
Did this with my new watercolors so if it looks bad it’s because I’m not used to watercolors yet

I also added the two sketches and a close up of the face

19 Likes

Took the liberty to slow this down

3 Likes

Who is you guys @YogiLC

1 Like