Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 20 [OFFICIAL]

bananas

Very interested lol

I drew the first picture of the black hole, it looked really bad. So you know what you do kiddos, you use the blending tool and smear it. It makes it looks somewhat decent

crying rn bc that squid is so cute

wippp

tracing is alright as long as you make it clear that you have traced and a plus would be to credit the traced pic.
dont lie about tracing.
please.

return_of_the_user
borrowing something ok. don’t delete please. thanks. : ) i’m an edgy child.

No offense but as someone who spent a lot of time tracing pictures in goodnotes in 6th grade…this is clearly traced. It’s okay to do, but like exquisite soup said, please dont lie about it.

that looks gorgeous!? I’ve never actually talked to u before (correct me if I’m wrong) but wth?? u have amazing talent :speak_no_evil::two_hearts::heart_eyes::sob:

Ayyyyyye I know you :yum:

quick raise of eyebrows accompanied by a smile
Well, tell your friend to keep on arting!

Quite the interesting name I must say,

what did u use to color this this is amazing

Uni…
If this was traced you have to give credit. This type of thing has happened before, where you say that you drew it but you didn’t, that isn’t the way of the road (or DT). It’s ok if you did, but just give credit to the person who drew it, ok. Just for future reference

would anyone like to have a character or two in my group picture i’m doing

Sure!

then i would need a complete character description, complete with outfit, and preferably a reference picture

HeY guYs LooK ThiS iS 100% mY wOrk aNd OriGinAL SpEciEs!!!:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

CreditS tHaT aRen'T TrU

@_ PaintBrush_ on FrameCast for the species
@Toxiccato for the lines
@ArizonaTea for the coloring

Can you do me?

aww, tysm