Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 20 [OFFICIAL]

bananas

hey gang, welcome to the new drawing topic. @smishsmash and @LazyLizard aren’t on right now iirc so im making it. friendly reminder that smishy, ll, and i are the only three people authorized to create the topic. please don’t remove the bananas tag yadda yadda yadda have fun

also don’t lounge this no matter what drama is raging i’m not a regular and you best not prohibit me from visiting my own post

e: yall

Red's GT of Random Stuff ( no one ever comes here tho )
Year Of Cod 🐟 —tankt2016’s second GT Kittenz for life/ Tankt rocks/ Tankt papers/ Tankt scissors!. Tankt is the best -JACG, CoM and Apricity /Tankt is many cools-Fuwa/Tankts pretty cool-Tv/Tankt is like the nicest person here-FP/GO TANKT-UnicornRainbow -H
Hi im new! I need help!
Fearless's General Topic ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Take 2 | Join us in a Tea donation today! | Seriously, FP is as tealess as FP is Fearless!
Drawing (In Hopscotch) Challenge! [Enter Now]

Omigosh tysm for making this so fast!

First!

Art time!

Made this on Hopscotch.

Also here’s a five minute cat photoshop.

Also have this.

also here:
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
you need benny

CoM’s GT! Welcome! (CoM is awesome -GweTV) Thanks I’ll let myself in -mc24 Bananas are tasty and I post the word a lot. -Hopscotcher Petrichor rules all! -Tv CoM is absolutely amazing -Apricity and we love CoM -HH CoM is the best girlie -JACG

np i got on at just the right moment

cool thanks Onnie uwu

thanksss <3

I am so glad we don’t have to wait three days for this…

Early m8’s

Yay, I’m one of the first 10 posts!!

Who was?

Forgot if I posted this art already on the previous topic but art of my oc Patches

yay a new art topic i really need to post my newer stuff ill try to post it soon

Ty for making it so fast onnie !!

hi ppl can’t wait to see all you’alls art

Hello, fellow epic gamers.

@Madsie05 @A_Metalhead @ItzMya @Autumn_Leaves @tankt2016 @Grizzlyzoe @Gobli09 @Healeybot1 @FearlessPhoenix @ArtisticCoder @Kayro @sheelyn

Just drew this on Hopscotch. I think I might make it my profile pic.
Now I has coffee cake to attend to

This is the quickest ever a new drawing topic has been made?

Oh I just noticed I has botched necks

Haha! I had found the new one!!!

Hello New drawing topic!!! Anyone wanna be in my group pic?

Spots Open
-1 Claimed!!! Tankt2016
3 Claimed!!! FearlessPheonix
4 Claimed!!! AmberHeart
5 Claimed!!!

F means female
M means male
I really dont care tho.