Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 19 [OFFICIAL]

bananas

!!hhhh thank you

Happy anniversary!!!

Hey @ChickenGirl how do you draw the detailed transformers? Do you have any tips?

SNo, you will live, once i was at a friends sleepover and chugged 4 water bottles , and their was hot Cheetos and they where kind of spicy and so I drank like 5 times the omount of water then cheedos , I almost vomited after chugging the water bottles , and my stomach hurt, tbh I though I was gonna die, or need to go to the emergency room, but I dident , and I’m still alive today.

Oof I’ve done that to
It socks

Working on some Valentine’s day cards!

BUT I CHugged the fastest out of all the there 4 girls mwahahahajajja

Ha lol yes everything for the win

I love the puns lol oof

Mindcool24 OH yeah also I drew u that iron woman thing

Yes I saw it. It is great I love it!

Thank u, I worked very hard, but it was fun

Yup no problem. RN I’m working in 3d models… It’s hard

I’m bored so I drew her. It looks like she has a mustache. Lol

Its the…uh…shulker girl

Hm. I didnt have the right coloured pencils and cant do transparent skirts that well (she was supposed to have a transparent skirt) so. Hm.

Hrrgh colonel im trying to sneak around but im dummy thicc and the claps from my cheeks keeps alerting minecraft steve

She’s perfect :revolving_hearts: and now we have all the End mobs amazing

What about the endermites?

Hm I wish I did have tips, but mainly I just look at references and try to make my drawing look as sketchy as possible so then it’s just confusing enough to look at that I must assume it’s complicated and detailed.