Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 18 [OFFICIAL]

bananas

if you find something wrong with the title/category/ whatever feel free to change it without my permission

also pls don’t make fake drawing topics, me (@smishsmash / @smishy , @onceuponatime , and @lazylizard are the only ones what make them unless we say otherwise thx

Some art i did when I was bored (not general topic. The link for it is below. I suggest you post there instead)
Some art i did when I was bored (not general topic. The link for it is below. I suggest you post there instead)

-756th post

imageimage

wip

congrats

Hey smishter.
@tankt2016 already made an unofficial one. Do you wanna keep using that n recycle this or what?

Here’s the link

Finally

Here’s proxima I love her but she’s a pain to draw :two_hearts::two_hearts:

nah this is the official

that one can be whatever I don’t really care what y’all do with it

8th post and 4th art

Whatever you say, just… people have been using that one a lot and I think it might be a little hard to recycle that because there are a lot of posts already

I’ll let you people figure it out

it’s ok you guys can just leave it

THANK YOU SMISHSMOSH
i ean smishsmash

Kay x Mey Awn

I wrote some stuff I guess it’s a couple now. :3 (@chickengirl because tagging is fun and why not.)

CRITICISM PLEASE

it don’t have to be nice.

@Just.A.Tree, have your thing…

i still had to trace because apparently it was a really small picture at first so yeah…

now because of that, the face reminds me of photo’s style lol…

so now that there’s a new topic… it’s time to drawzzle.

15th post

yooo new topic

looking forward to seeing all the art screech

so???

Photo:I can’t wait too.

@tankt2016 I’m finished with my bird

Idk I’m just weird lol

I love the colors ahhh

i see that in the eyes and mouth, the nose not so much