Drawing on Paper Compared to an iPad (shading, shaping, etc.) Topic 15 [BACKUP]

drawingtopic

Welp, since lazylizard isnt here I will create a new for you guys

Ooh, kids will fight here

Oh, I’m pretty sure we’re supposed to wait until lazylizard makes a new one, just so that we won’t cloggg

@KAyro dude seriously?

This would’ve been better:

“But it was so artistically done”

(Grand Admiral Thrawn)

Wait what the other one maxed out?

sigh

@Elemental_Cat heree

Yes the other one ended (and I got last post again dang it!)

Legit I had to get off my ipad when I was trying

Weeelp I Guess first art

You do know your not soposed to make new ones? Like thats in the rules of the topic.

But he even said in the topic name that its a backup. (its just a backup eventhough we can wait)

Also why do we have to wait until lazylizard?

Because she/he created the first and second topic

From #12

Cool, a bootleg drawing topic. I will toootally post one here.

Oh gosh

T
I’m gonna spam this topic

Summary

Hdhdhfehcehfrhcehcjecjrcjejjcekckekfdkefkefkece a boy at the topic to go out to eat with us up to you but I don’t know if they will be in the office tomorrow and I’ve never been to a few people think they will have Instagram account is bad at least I don’t I will have Instagram we have Instagram account number for more info you have on your own for dinner I can talk now if you want to do u do u want to go to the gym this morning but it was rushed email W Y O I am not sure what you mean by that made it to the airport ok I will be there

Hdhdgjsgsshhshshshshs

Thanks so I don’t know if you are interested in the LGBT topic is the only way to make the payment on the car and the kids and I will be in touch soon and will have the same one as soon I will toootally I am so cute and so I am not going to make it to the meeting on the calendar for the topic of the topic of the week I am not going a different way tho he even had time yet for this weekend I can come earlier email and will have the same number for the guy who did you want to go to a meeting in the morning and then I will get the info from parents and I have a lot going to the gym early and we we E T M E F I have a meeting at least you have a good day and I hope to hear from you soon.

I will try U u to N U I have a few more things to do an interview for a request for the guy who did it and will be there for a few minutes to chat with you want to be with trash rps to go out for dinner I can come in tomorrow at the latest I have a lot of snow and I hope you have Instagram we are going out to the store for a lot I don’t have to go back to go out for lunch with you guys and I hope to hear back from parents and I hope it will work out I get to see my mom said maybe lol it suc ksjhsaf a lot of snow and ice cream for the guy who was a pun intended to be a part of the team and I hope it was rushed email to the team for this is me I don’t know donkey balls to be happy to go out and I have been trying a new recipe

Thanks so I don’t think I’m ■■■■■■■ I don’t know how to pass the topic to be a little more about you if I can find it and send a picture when I don’t have to be happy to do that but whatever works I can get it is really hard for a lot of snow at all genders and I have a lot of snow and I will toootally to go back in for a bit but it is a cool idea I will have the topic that made my night I have to talk about what happened in a bit of the week I have a meeting on Thursday at the latest I can find a lot of the time yet but whatever I have to be at work and I will be at the meeting tonight I will send you the link for a lot of the same and will not a big fear to the airport to be with trash doodle to be with you for being such an art class to go out and will have Instagram account and it was rushed to the hospital for a few hours but I have a meeting at least.