Drawing on Paper Compared to an iPad (shading, shaping, etc.) Topic 13 [OFFICIAL]

bananas

Yay friends that I can just talk about nothing but kpop to! Yeah let’s gbot

Also @ColorlessCanvas you gave me a request a few weeks ago and I never?? did it?? I’m so sorry! I was really excited that you requested something from me but you know I got lost in the bottomless pit of homework, exams, and despair. I’ll work on it soon!

Art is Cat I finished ur random cat… (yes I am making a collage)

Amazing :clap::clap:

Wowza…that’s good. I like it.
Is that supposed to be you? If so, it turned out a lot better than me trying to draw you

No I don’t have GREEN eyes

I know…but the hair and shirt looks kinda like you…idk. Wait, I’ve never even seen you XD.
But there are Asians with blue and green eyes…

ahh @Elemental_Cat you gave this request to someone else but I really liked it so I drew it and I really like how it turned out so here ya go I guess this is sorta like a gift in return from when you drew my cloud child but here :000 okay

ahh

constructive critics?. tap for better quality etc

hope you like it :DDD

I am gonna draw some more meme stuff soon tho

maybe even do u no da weeeeyyy

Well, I’ve been super busy lately, and not much time to draw. I’ll probably be gone for a little while as a break, and maybe come back when things slow down a little more. I just haven’t had time to post stuff, and I haven’t been sketching much. So, see ya some time. I may check in every once in a while, but probably won’t post for a while.

no worries!!
we all get stressed with school
don’t worry about it ((:

ahhh hecc I love your style dood :000

Idk just bored so I drew this pls rate

Some more doodles on my schools whiteboard table ://

11 out of 10

the boy could be named brandon

EXACTLY HzOW I FEEL
When I look at that beautiful lined piece of yours

Ohh that coolll
Am I the only one that didnt read that as click