Drawing on Paper Compared to an iPad (shading, shaping, etc.) Topic 13 [OFFICIAL]

@Kayro, your posts were deleted! XD

Huh. That’s weird. Eh it’s not like they mattered. As long as it wasn’t my art!

AHHHHHHH your back! I already drew you in Futriristic 1
If you rember the AU challenge XD

That was a good drawing. I liked it.

Thank you so much!
2 more likes and I get Good Reply!!

I just changed back to my Kayro cat self.
To celebrate have some Kayro Cats I doubt I ever posted.

Wooooaaahhh I love how you draw cats!!
The designs are really nice too, I especially like the second one

I have we2fd to thank for a basic sketch on how to draw cats. I like the 5th one to be honest but that might be because it took me 1 hour to make.

I draw my cats way differently now though.

OH WAIT…you’re her!
I once thought: that cat girl must be gone…
and then the realization hits you XD

The fifth one’s really nice too :sparkles:

That’s cool. Yeah I changed my drawing style. It evolved. I stopped mainly going off base sketches. I decided to focus more on my Star Wars career. And draw more Star Wars art. I still draw my cats and warriors but not as much.

Also thanks Pink!

Also wondering if I should put…

that cat girl must be gone

On my quote board.

Marinette will get me for this

I just remembered that I had put blank sheets of paper in my clipboard this year for intended use in class. So today I thought, considering it was my second last day of school (yeet), I better use what I gave myself considering I didn’t use my clipboard this year :P

art tagging peops

This list gets tagged when @Madsie05 posts art or an important announcement that she might want peops to see:

Join my tag list here :D

I wanna leave a quote!
yes please put it there!

The quotes on the inspirational quote board are important to inspire everyone to draw!

• “but I was going into tosche station to pick up some power converters“ -Luke Skywalker, A New Hope
  • “you are awesome, but people need to realize it” -sophia71205, forum
  • “that cat girl must be gone” -YogiLC, forum
  • “Don’t do anything that would make anyone mad at you, then you won’t have to deal with me” -Shadow, Shadow Stories Episode 13

Fond reminder of how ILC and I over the course of the past 2-3 days covered this whiteboard table thing in Transformers G1 stuff :slight_smile:

I can’t draw digitally . . . Don’t mind the sketch bit

That’s pretty good.

Kayro's GT: Episode IV A New Post

That looks amazing Dolphy! Nice :sparkles::sparkles:

Kayro's GT: Episode IV A New Post