Drawing Challenge! (Status: Round 2)

Okay, I'm hosting a drawing contest and you have to draw the BEST YOU CAN!
I'm only accepting 8 contestants because you need to be REALLY good artists. I think I'll give free spots (if they want) to...
@LotsaPizza @OrangeScent1 @Gilbert189 @Kiwicute2016 @JaszyKake
The rest of you have to EARN your spots in. I'm not saying you're not good artists, to those are the best in my opinion. I think that @Ihasfluffycupcakes and @Hoppertoscotch will like this contest.
If you want to join, you need to draw a picture (paper or iPad) of Hatsune Miku. She's pretty easy to draw, and you'll be accepted even if it isn't very good. That's the requirement to join. Feel free to earn yourself a spot before it's filled up! Also, if I gave you a free spot, you don't need to post a Hatsune Miku, but you can if you want to.
~PP

Contestants:
@LotsaPizza
@Giraffedolphin26
@OrangeScent1
@SnowGirl_Studios
@sparkczy
@Ihasfluffycupcakes
@RubyWolf1
@Glitter_Kitty
@SkydivingWalnut
@JaszyKake

So how exactly will the contest work?

Okay, but you know how I draw Hatsune Miku...

I'll give you something to draw, and you have to draw it in 24 hours. If the worst is drawn or not turned in, I eliminate.

It's awesome how you draw her!

I'm not sure I have time... I would join, but I don't know... Hmm...

No, that's not it! You're not pushy. I just don't know if I'll be able to draw in 24 hours. It takes me FOREVER to draw things.

Okay, I'll join! My mom has been giving me art lessons so I may have improved a bit. Like drawing cats, for example:

I won't join, but here's a suggestion for your contest (use or don't, idc)

Have people (not participating) vote for the top one for the round. The least number of votes will get eliminated. I just think this would be better so it's not biased.

Awie thanks!!

You didn't get a free spot, you have to draw a Hatsune a miku. It doesn't matter if it's good. I said I thought you'd like it.

Okay, thanks for the advice!

mk ill join give me a minute to draw then i willupload it

Okay.

Fine, since you're my best friend, I'll give you a free spot.

@friendship2468 can i join? I have like, 20 homework problems, then I'll start on Miku, if thats okay.

Sure, but post the Miku first.

Ok soon I'll show you the hatsune miku drawing. Just saying, I'm getting kinda fed up that I've been in a lot of art lessons and then people find a loophole. No, I'm not mad at you, just a little fed up. I'm sorry :cold_sweat:

I want to talk art lessons so I can get better.

May I join?
Here are two drawings of Miku: