Drawing art requests

Everyone I will be taking pixel art requests
Here is an example of some I did on my old account..

Please tell me your request on here and I will complete it ASAP .. Keep in mind that I will do the ones first that have been requested first
O
P.s also please keep in mind that I'm a student and I go to school too and I have my life other than hopscotch so I may not finish the pixel art in 1 day..thank you everyone for Understanding!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I will make it asap and if you could could you please get a picture from the Internet showing me what kind of rainbow you want and then I will pixelate it!!

Yes perfect! I will most likely get it done by Tuesday!

Cool can you do a pixel sapphire? it can look something like this:

@SapFire, I found a better pixel sapphire for @happy12345678910.

Thanks @LavenderLovinNerd!

Thanks I will get it done ASAP remember there is a girl in front of my to do list!!?

And what color do you want your background to be because I want the clouds to stand out!

Ok!!! I already started it.. It will most likely be done tonight(my tonight) or tommorrow!

No I'm crying I was done the pixel art and I went on hopscotch again and now it's gone!!!:fearful::scream::cold_sweat: I will try to log out and re log out again..... Sorry this will take longer than expected..

I'm sorry now I have to study so I am very sorry that this will take a while...how about I will work on one line each night??? Sorry

Try doing a Venn Diagram! I'd like to see!

What do you mean? By make a vent diagram?

Oh, you've never heard of them? I can find a picture! (Sorry, for late reply)