DragonCoins are here! [Dragonmaster101]

@Dragon_Riders @omtl hello! This is the introduction of
DragonCoins

What are they?
DragonCoins are my virtual currency that you can use too buy stuff from me @Dragonmaster101

How do I earn them?
You can earn them in many ways through competitions, giveaways,trading,and many other ways to come!

Shop
250 - Collab with me
100 - Perm Credits Spot
50 - Temp credit spot
40 - pixel art request
30 - Steal 1/3 of another users points (30% Chance Of Getting Caught)
20 - Custom Pfp (profile picture)

How do I trade?
In order too trade I must be tagged then the two party’s will tell me what they would like too trade I will then post a trade preview after that a poll will be posted if both parties accept the trade will be completed.

If you have any questions feel free too ask!

23 Likes

Give me them

7 Likes

Lol wdym?

6 Likes

Lol nvm I missread

Nice cool topic and good attentions

6 Likes

Are there any current ways to earn right now?

3 Likes

Are there current ways to get points?

4 Likes

@Rapterdragon_83 Dragon Coins Give Away

5 Likes

Nvm just saw that.

4 Likes

Mmm I should do something like this…

3 Likes

@Leaders could y’all add at the end of the op that every users starts with 100

3 Likes

Every user?
Can I have a custom pfp then?
Lol

3 Likes

Yes sure how would you like it?

3 Likes

This sounds really cool bit like the giveaway, it doesn’t need it’s own topic and can go in the yak, since it’s not strictly coding related
You could change it up so that it’s a request topic and then explain the points as well beneath that but otherwise it doesn’t need a whole topic

And remember that all art has to be in a portfolio, even custom pfps

8 Likes

I know that but why in yak then there’s no point for the whole thing as I can’t keep track there at all

2 Likes

And yes it does have coding credits spots collabs and all that plus my randomized for chances is coded aswell

2 Likes

The yak is the best and most related topics for these kinds of point systems and it might not be convenient to keep track there but you can easily use Notes or something else to keep a running tab of it

Although the coding part does at some relevancy to it, it still doesn’t need a topic because you’re not doing any coding here. you’ll end up making another one for the collabs themselves.

It’s different from the HopBytes one as that’s the official forum currency, not one created by community users

9 Likes

I guess it’s back, cool

3 Likes

It was lounged because it was getting flamey, but that’s not something to dwell on. Kingi moved it back tho it can still be merged into the yak/clived lol

8 Likes

Ok, don’t understand what you mean but ok cool

4 Likes

It’s not back

3 Likes