Dragon’s Shape Art Requests

Hi! I’m not really sure what category to put this in. It’s not a shop, they’re free so I think I was allowed to delete that text, but I’m taking shape art requests now. They’re simple and I don’t really have any examples. Since I was gone for so long and didn’t use it, due to the forum tag cleanup, my tag is gone but that’s okay.
I don’t know if we still do these here, but if not then sorry about that!

If you’d like to request something, fill out this:

I would like you to create me a/an:
Here’s its complexity:
Here are some details (optional)
This is its color scheme:
Anything else:

11 Likes

First off, welcome back, and great topic! Second, I’ll try to clear up a couple of your questions:

As long as there’s no currencies/prizes being exchanged, you don’t need the disclaimer.

We can create a new one for you again if you’d like.

7 Likes

Thank you! And yes, please make a new one!

10 Likes

@koiphish you were online recently so since nobody’s requesting anything could you please add the three months thing?

5 Likes

If you’d like to request something, fill out this:

I would like you to create me a: axolotl
Here’s its complexity: can you try and make it complex?
Here are some details (optional): open mouth, smiling
This is its color scheme: it is a pink axolotl with black eyes and a reddish pink mouth
Anything else: can it have a galaxy bg? if not, it’s ok! pls do!
[/quote]

2 Likes

Alright! It may take a while though

3 Likes

I have started! I’m not too sure how good the BG will be but I’ll try my best!

3 Likes

Hey @Dragongirl1264 idk if you are still doing these or not, but ima just make a request anyway.

I would like you to create me a/an: Horse
Here’s its complexity: doesn’t really matter you can decide ;D
Here are some details (optional) you can use any horse pic off of google it doesn’t really matter to me.
This is its color scheme: Can the horse be a brown horse with a dark brown mane? It doesn’t matter to me what you make eyes, ears, etc.
Anything else: Maybe make mountains or a farm in the background? Something that would fit the horse theme would do.

Thank you and good luck :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Ok I’ll get to it when I’m fully awake lol. Thanks!

3 Likes

This shop is going away soon. @moocow and @Babyhorse3000, I will finish your requests but from now on, no requesting here - SaturnPoints have been announced.

3 Likes

Ignore this its only to bypass the character limit lol

1 Like

To bypass character limit, you can use invisible characters with the arrows, like for example <cats>

2 Likes

or <dogs> :P

2 Likes

Nah <rabbits>

3 Likes

nop <dragon> :D

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 89 days. New replies are no longer allowed.