Draft won’t open

one of my drafts won’t open
it just waits a minute then bombs me out of hopscotch

file size stands at 13.5mb, @Dylan329 has a bigger one so it shouldn’t be happening theoretically

it has done this 3 times in a row now, it used to have a 25/75 chance of doing it until I reached line 220.

help?

14 Likes

Restart your iPad.

4 Likes

Well, the usual best way to get an official response and help if you’re having problems with a draft is to email THT.

4 Likes

maybe it could be because there was a power outage like 4 minutes later after I tried but idk

will try spider, also thanks for the idea William

2 Likes

Mine do this a lot. I haven’t found a workaround. Prob cuz of my device,

What device are you using?

6 Likes

iPad 5th gen I think

2 Likes

Is it the pixel art?

You could try on my iPad, it’s a newer model (6th gen). But I’m not letting you use it for doing 5 lines a day unless I can play Minecraft on your iPad while you code. And you better not delete my world and my jeb_ sheep.

4 Likes

Lol this is amazing

2 Likes

Yeah he did it before because his iPad was running out of storage and I had this really awesome castle and horse stable and about 60 jeb_ sheep, cats, and llamas total ://

2 Likes

I could try I guess

Minecraft was 4 gigs, what can I say?

2 Likes

restarting didn’t work spider, thanks for the idea though

3 Likes

Don’t you have 32 gigs though?
That’s only 1/8 of your gigs. You could’ve deleted all those Apple apps you never use, like GarageBand, Keynote, and iTunes U.

2 Likes

Okay, it’s either a Hopscotch bug or your iPad is laggy.

3 Likes

Did you find a fix to this yet? Mine is currently sitting at 22.5mb. Hasn’t happened to me, it just takes about a minute to open up though.

2 Likes

yes it is the pixel art

nope @Dylan329, mine takes a minute to crash

2 Likes

I’ve only had this once. But for somereason it fixed after awhile and I was like “Why does this happen to me?”

4 Likes

The project works on my iPad (6th gen) but Nobody the user refuses to code it anymore because he’s 40 lines behind (they only saved on his device and he doesn’t want to upload it to the cloud) so no Minecraft for me :c

2 Likes

*cant

considering I paid for it that would make sense

does anyone know any ways to access a draft from outside of hopscotch?

3 Likes

Use Awesome_E’s webplayer

1 Like

that can access drafts? can it edit code?