Draft deleted completely (DONE)

issue_open

@Leaders @hopscotch-curators @Ana @Liza

So, after trying several things to fix this. I ended up logging out and pressing upload all. Hoping it would upload the 3 drafts of the same project I had.
It logged me out after… I logged back in and those 3 drafts were gone… no where to be found.
I lost 40+ hours of work in seconds…

Is there anything that can be done about this?

17 Likes

There’s nothing I can do :frowning:
I’m sorry dyl…

6 Likes

Darn that’s terrible. I’m really sorry. :frowning_face:

5 Likes

:scream: oh dear that really sucks, you said the you initally only had trouble with 20 pixels, so the rest should be somewhere in the cloud to the point where @awesomeonion can retrieve it for you, just pop 'em an email and you should be ok

6 Likes

But the problem is. When I clicked the green upload to cloud button, it went 0% … 100% and then green button was still there. :confused:

5 Likes

But you had the earlier draft (with 98% of your work) uploaded before your last 15-20 pixels, so awesomeonion could prob find that

5 Likes

Start a new convo in help.

7 Likes

I really hope so.

4 Likes

Woah, thx fear for making the topic lol

3 Likes

lol yw.
I just hope this gets fixed.

I gtg cya tmrw

3 Likes

Alright,bye cya

3 Likes

You lost your big pixel art!

smashes computer

4 Likes

That’s horrible…:frowning:

3 Likes

Aw geez that socks

3 Likes

Oh no… ask THT, we leaders cannot do much about it other than forward the issue to them.

6 Likes

Dyl I’ll see what I can do for you too. Whole day today
If they can’t recover it I can probably go a couple lines for yours and help you get back progress

@Dylan329 I need the template tho and permission to go into your acc and start. Tell me which draft it is tho

7 Likes

Update: Found a draft that I had, which only lost about 35 lines/9 hours of work.

Thats the most updated one I have, unless someone finds the old ones.

4 Likes

I had a tutorial on this where some of it may be saved.
:sleepy: I am sorry this may help

2 Likes

Dyl, did you figure smth out?

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. What’s your Hopscotch username?

11 Likes