Draft became blank after logging out!

Your user name: tankt2016

What kind of device are you using?: iPad 6th Gen

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): I logged out to create a collab account, when I logged back in my draft was blank and it disappeared after that!

Steps to make the problem happen:

1. Log out
  2. Log in
  3. Draft is gone
    ….

I expected this to happen:
Obviously I expected it to all be there.
But instead this happened:
And obviously it had all disappeared.
Here’s a sweet screenshot:
Oops didn’t get one

Version: 3.33.1

I mean I did have a version published so that saved, but still…

I totally forgot to make a topic about this.

If you save a project as a draft or unpublish it, then without changin andything log out, it’ll become blank.

Yeet I just did that lol

@Ana I think this is a bad bug

It happens all the time. It isn’t a bug I’m pretty sure. I always backup my projects before logging out.

I haven´t experienced this before, and this is apparently a bug, so I hope that this can get fixed by THT as soon as possible! I´m going to tag @awesomeonion here so that she hopefully can look into this, if she haven´t seen the post yet!

There’s a bug we know about:

1. Save a project from the community as a draft to your account
  2. Do NOT open it
  3. Log out
  4. Log in
  5. Open it
  6. It’s blank.

It’s annoying, and we’ll get to fixing it eventually, but we haven’t prioritized it since you don’t really lose any work.

Aha, okay. I thought that you actually lost your work and the draft went blank. Thank you for the clarification then! :slight_smile:

Oh really? I did NOT know this. This is really helpful thank you!!

Edit: this does happen to me, but I didn’t realize how to solve it

When I make a draft and work on it for a while and I log out and log back in, sometimes the draft(s) are blank and I would lose the work. I learned that the hard way.

Really? @awesomeonion said that

If you can lose work with this bug, I think that THT should be alerted as soon as possible, so they know about it at least.