Download new Hopscotch update!

hopscotch
update

I have a but to report?
BUT
First, I have to say well done on this new update! Hopscotch looks more modern than ever!

The missing "to"!
In the bottom right, it has the tab where it says the tutorials etc... But I'm pretty sure there's meant to be a "to" in the "Write Us" tab :sweat_smile:

Sorry, but we can't fox this. :slight_smile:

fox for grammar required.

@Rodrigo the alert to delete it is like I don't know not hopscotch, it's just like "are you sure you want to delet this?"

I loved the old way better

YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY

@MrHotdog64 ;-;

.-.

What's wrong?

He can't install it...

I love the new block and copy feature! But.... The editor is very confusing. I really liked the old editor a lot better. With everything on the bottom and in a row, switching between codes is very confusing, and a lot of times I mess up my code ;-; I know you can't change it now and go back, but maybe change the editor so all the blocks codes aren't in a row in a long line?

I Can't Get The Update, I Have A School IPad And They Deleted The Regular App Store '-'

This is really helpful! Thanks so much for the detail and thought :slight_smile:

I love the new update! It feels neat, fresh, and clean. The only problem I have is that whenever I click on a Lin on the forum, it takes me to hopscotch, but not to the project. Can you please help me @Liza?
Thanks!
-HH

If it's easier, you could make the phone editor work in landscape mode along with the iPad.

AAAAAAAAA!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEST UPDATE MY GOD THIS almost killed me!

deelt it please

How did you make that?

Me too​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:or​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:????!?!?!?!!

I deleted the app to see if it would update

.>-<