Download new Hopscotch update!

hopscotch
update

Daaaaaaaaaannnnnngggggg

It looks so professional! I love it!

I just updated and am gonna check it out ASAP!!

:D

I love it! :0
The new update is amazing. :3

@Liza and THT, amazing job on the new editor! :D

The update is so awesome! :D
I absolutely love love love the new editor! :D
I'm not very used to it (I'll get used to it soon :D) but it's really cool! :D
I really like the new features. :D

Wow that was a lot of :D's XD

OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH <3

Woaw. Such amaze. much wow. So Hopscotch. Chakin.

Lel, this update is so good. OH MY GOODNESS IS THAT MORE MATH BUBBLY THINGYS

Copy and Paste Code? Yey. I can now make sine and cosine stuff more easily now.
Say, @Liza? Is it normal for objects not to be deleting when I drag them to the trash can symbol, because they aren't. :P

Oh wait, I have to drag the object some where around 500, -150 for it to delete. What bugisthis.

Plus, tapping two projects at once, you can see projects in landscape mode! :0

(except you have to do this evry time you enter projects... )

I absolutely love it!!! :D Great work @Liza + THT ! :) It's awesome! It's really different, but I'll get used to it. :D I still need to try it out on my phone! :D :heart::heart::heartpulse::heartpulse:

I'm going to play around with it some more today! It's looking amazing so far. :)

I love the new math operations! I will be using them for sure! :D

I love that you can adjust your project for the thumbnail!

AND I LOVE RENAME VALUES!!! That was one of the most annoying things for me in the previous version. I'd give my values generic names in case I changed the value's purpose later on. :sweat_smile::grinning:

My only concern so far is making landscape projects? I personally think landscape is more useful for a variety of different projects, such as food fight style games, or Angry Birds, etc. I think it would be really nice to have the option of making landscape or portrait. :D And, my iPad is heavy, especially since I have a fairly bulky case. It has a stand, so I spend nearly all my time coding using my stand. This is the biggest problem for me so far. :D (sorry if there is a way to change it to landscape that I haven't found yet...?) XD :D

Again, great job! :D I'm going to spend the rest of today playing around with it. :sweat_smile::grinning:

How do you copy and paste?

I would love it if it didn't crop everything! People can't draw or rp anymore. :cry:

You can uncrop stuff! Before you click publish to actually publish it, you can zoom in or out on the image to show the whole thing. I saw this from pixelperro{meh}!

That's cool to know! But that doesn't change the fact that it's pretty impossible to draw well or rp in that small space!

I personally strongly dislike the new editor. It is complex and jumbled, and I could never code with it. I really need you to put it back, maybe add a feature to switch to the old editor?

Anyways, if it stays like this, I'll have to quit Hopscotch. I can't code with this. It's so confusing. It doesn't have a clean interface and I can't tell one object's code from another. I'm sorry...

As long as you are using a pad that was published before this update, you should still be able to turn it to landscape mode to draw. And with RPs, as long as it's on a project that was made before this update, you should be able to do the same thing. If you're wanting to start a new RP, I suggest doing it off of a project that you've already published. Just delete everything off and start the RP.

Um... I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I couldn't delete his on my projects.

Huh?

I mean my projects...

From what I see, it works the same way as it did before. Click on the ... and click unpublish. Or are you talking about drafts?

I mean I couldn't delete anything on my projects!

Objects or code or both?
@TigerLils?

YES.

Just yes.

Thank you THT! The new update is really neat! You fixed the square project cropping problem (with panning on the publish screen), you added new operators, you added round and modulo, you added copy and paste, and you added rename values!

Seriously. Amazing job.

(I'm sorry, I had to.)

I don't really like the new format but I really hope I get used to it.