Download new Hopscotch update!

hopscotch
update

Have you told her about temporary emails?

https://temp-mail.org/en/

Just use that email then you check it and confirm then you can close the browser and you have a account!

Also, thanks again for putting back the record button in the new update (I had a bit of fun with it :slight_smile: )

Anyway, the main thing with that little compilation was thanks so much for Hopscotch. I was thinking about how lucky we are to have something like Hopscotch growing up. It's as vital and powerful as a pen is to artists, or an instrument is to musicians. You've empowered millions of people (literally, last time I heard you had 2 million downloads), with me being one of them, to create in an entirely new medium. People have been able to make art, music, animations for their own enjoyment and now a whole new generation has access to code, which is amazing.

Funnily I think it's a little surreal sometimes — the stuff I try out for fun I think it's pretty unlikely it would ever have existed otherwise if I didn't have Hopscotch :blush: I think I may have reiterated some things I added after your revolution blog post but you really are leading a revolution. Sorry, I just love Hopscotch <3 :stuck_out_tongue:

I couldn't find the record button! I update my iPad on hopscotch

:thinking: It should be in the top left corner, only in published projects it seems though :smiley:

Your awesome at coding!

Thanks so much for remixing my project!!

There's no update for Hopscotch on my iPad (latest iOS version):disappointed:

A new update droppped today! Now you can view one object at a time, like the beta

The latest update, what’s new with it? The only thing I’ve found is the bounce block

I especially want to know what the update description means by: When you sign up for an account, you’ll get an experience tailored for you.

I think it means that if you are a teacher, you are able to get lesson planners and if you are a kid you can just do what we used to…
@MyPizza