Don't understand values? Come to me!

values
howtos

I've been seeing that a lot of people have trouble with values. You can use values to make it better. Like, let's say you are making a game and star girl needs to get a troughy. So, you first of all make all the obstacles, then, on any object, put this rule:

Then, you can put "When WON=1, set text You WON!" Or something like that. Then, poof! You know how to use values.

How To Make A New Value

Now, you know at least what values are for, you want to use them for something, but, you do NOT know how to make a new value!
Step 1: go on an existing rule (or a new rule)

Then, you go on values and either take "increase value" or "set value" (can be anything that has a little values screen, but I usually use those blocks.)

Then, you tap the oval with dotted boundaries that says "+new value"

Then this should pop up!

Write the name you want the value to be called, press "Done" and POOF! You made your own value!

Questions? Read this!

Next to this post, there should be a "+reply to linked topic". If you have a question about values, press that, make sure you put @hopperstohscotch somewhere in the post just in case, and ask the question there! I will try to answer your question as soon as possible!

How can I make a number bigger when one object touches another?

@Dabam tell me if you need screenshot:

When (object) bumps (object)
Increase Value (value) by 1

do when something bumps something, increase value (anything) by your chosen number.

oops didnt see other reply sorry hoppertoscotch

I am bumping this, new people need to see this...

@Stick88 thank you!