Don't Call Me EnchantedAnimallover on Hopscotch

Guide, when referring to me on Hopscotch, please use EnchwntedHopscotcher. As some of you may know, @VanillaBlossom's HS' account is EnchantedAnimallover since she changed it when she left.

VB doesn't like it and I don't either. It's very confusing! D:

Thanks! c:

PS: @VanillaBlossom is coming back as soon as she gets her school iPad (August 9th or somewhere around that)

Sure! :D

I'll definitely call you EnchwntedHopsctcher >:3

I need to get that on autocorrect.

EnchwntedHopscotcher
EnchwntedHopscotcher
EnchwntedHopscotcher
EnchwntedHopscotcher

Ok hi
EnchwntedHopscotcher!
EnchwntedHopscotcher how are you ?

Wassup EnhwntedHopscotcher? XD

Remember when I accidentally called you EnchantedAnimalLover when I gave you a shoutout on my project? XD

It's still there XD

I promise I won't call you EnchantedAnimalLover on HS ever again XD

The w in Enchanted Hopscotcher is wow.
Anyhow, k

So it's really EnchwntedHopscotcher? The w wasn't a typo? No offense.:wink:

W was a typo, but now you can call me EnchwntedHopscotcher. XD

You mean typo?

Sorry... I am a grammar police

So is it enchwntedhopscotcher or enchantedhopscotcher?

EnchwntedHopscotcher EnchantedHopscotcher

I think you mean "EncahtedHopscotcher". :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay!

Kk
Hoi EnchwntedHopscotcher

:cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::sunny:
:chicken: {Have a good day!)
( c ) :baby_chick: :baby_chick: :baby_chick:~:notes:
:hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::bug:

:iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone:
:envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::telephone::telephone::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow:
:envelope_with_arrow::telephone::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::telephone::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow:
:envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::telephone::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow:
:envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::telephone::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow:
:envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::telephone::envelope_with_arrow:How's it :envelope_with_arrow:
:envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::telephone::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow:going​:grey_question:
:envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow:
:envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::telephone::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::kissing_heart::heart::envelope_with_arrow:
:mailbox::mailbox::mailbox::mailbox::mailbox::mailbox::mailbox::mailbox:
σмg fαи¢укєу ιѕ αмαzιиg :0000

That is amazhang :thumbsup:!

I didn't make them though :p

Meh. It's still amazhang :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: