Don't be so rude to "people who chat"

chatonhopscotch

I just saw that edit, @AHappyCoder

Hehe! @friendship2468

I hope there is nothing bad about that?!

There isn't anything wrong with the did tour chatrooms

Yeah... That's what I meant...

Could it be that the expression "Get a Life" just means different things to different people in different places? Or maybe it wasn't as strongly negative as it seemed? I don't know. It could be a firm encouragement, like "C'mon! You can do better!" Like from a piano teacher or a coach or a teammate? Maybe the positive part just gets lost somewhere. It happens a lot, even within a single family. No?

I know I could be wrong, but I also know what it's like to be misunderstood, when I've intended something positive and had my thoughts taken for something completely opposite, before they have even been understood. Either way, don't let it distract you. Like the saying goes, "They can't eat ya'!" :laughing:

Yes 202029292029202020

21! Twonny wohn! Do u no da jowk

Thank goodness he isn't looking at this conversation....

Wow 50. I wonder what he does with his life.

If you're asking about Funky63, he recently shared that he is an electrician. Have you noticed how complex and detailed his projects are? My iPad is too slow to even run some of them in a reasonable amount of time, but I still have to say, "Wow!" when I see them. I don't have the patience to do the things he does! :laughing:

I forgot he was an electrician and he does have some cool projects.

Yup by out favorite hopstochers Funky63

I couldn't agree more. :grinning::grinning:

You were just rude to me now and someone flagged your comment and now your saying you support not being rude. @Redo122

If other hopscotchers want you to stop making a chatroom they should at least say it in a nice way not say in a angry way

That's what I was saying @InnerSparkle :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Free likes? I've seen that before XD

I do that so people comment and start a discussion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can't like, so :heart: 20