Don't be so rude to "people who chat"

chatonhopscotch

you know how they are some people out there who actually do all that public chatroom stuff, even though public chatrooms aren't that safe? well, I think people should stop being so mean to people who do this, people make mistakes, yknow. I saw a project called: "GET A LIFE!!!! :rage:" and the person got super mad at someone who made a public chatroom even though no one even SAID something on it. But I don't believe in being mean like that because of chatrooms. If you see someone doing a public chatroom, please don't rage at them, kindly remix the project and describe why you should not do chatrooms. I hope you agree and i'm really sorry if I was too serious about this, so please don't flag, because you should remember:

People make mistakes

first person to reply gets free likes!!!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

yes I totally agree! btw I actually know who started the "get a life" thing but im not gonna say who because people will get super mad at me. ps enjoy the free likes :slightly_smiling:

Oh, noW it's personal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U may have maddened me, U may have defollowed me, but you can't bully my fellow hopscotchers,
Oh, now it's personal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you mean??? 20202020202020

I don't know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:🤑🤑🤑:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:🤑🤑🤑🤓🤓🤓:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

I agree that you should give a friendly reminder the first time. Just like in the forums. Then, if they continue, flag.

btw someone actually got mad at me when I just joined hopscotch and created a chatroom. People these days....

... So immature, they have to be punished...

Ikr 202020202020202020 (and I started on January 2015)

Yes!! Though chatrooms spark fights, you don't give people hard times!! Once, I did call out a chatroom because people were starting to fight, and trust me, they welcomed me right in to the fight. I now don't interfere with chatrooms and I regret doing so!

Tell me the usernam. It was funky 63, wasn't it? Funky 63 told someone to use their head other than putting a hat on. He's basically saying that they're stupid. Also, @LazyLizard I think you mean start not spark but IDC if I'm wrong

yup it's funky 63, I even saw a project on trending of him saying get a life to someone

Wow that is very rude. Just because funky 63 makes cool games and speaks another language doesn't mean he's better than everyone else!

Ummmm...... is it this one about the dog?

The fact that he speaks another language may make his comments seem rude :wink:, and do you know that he is on the forum and could be reading this :wink: