DolphinGirl7’s Beta Testing Topic

I have decided to make a regular game that I would like to get curated (in the excellent tab), so I’ve decided to create a beta testing topic. The project I’ve decided to beta test, will be called Destroy The Poison Wand (still working on the title). It’s basically, you go to a school for magic, and all of a sudden an evil wizard plants a wand somewhere on the school grounds. The wand is poisonous, and you have to find it before the poison spreads. Whoever would like to beta test just reply to this topic saying you would like to. I will start working on the project once I think I have enough beta testers. Please also give a suggestion for a better title. Thanks!

6 Likes

First post, let’s see if anyone wants to do this

4 Likes

Iwouldliketojoin:)

2 Likes

Well, I hope luck comes your way. I might know a couple tricks for getting your project(s) curated. I just basically use a few blocks to their advantage, and it seems to work for me…

2 Likes

Add me and lemme beta test

2 Likes

Ooh, sounds like an awesome game

I’d love to help beta and I could provide specific feedback towards the end on helping you get curated :))
Silv can help give you feedback on that too, if she’s interested in betaing for you.

3 Likes

Sure, why not!

4 Likes

Sounds interesting!

2 Likes

Can I beta?

1 Like

i wanna do it!

2 Likes

Mememememememememememememememeeee, wha

3 Likes

@RonAstern123 @noobcoder2000 @FearlessPhoenix @SilverStar @ExplodingDucks @ellatm @TrueHarryPotterLover
Congratulations, you are all my beta testers! Let me know if I missed anybody. Below is a link to the project, so far there is only the title screen. Please reply with honest feedback. Thanks for beta testing!

7 Likes

Cool nice contrast! I can’t do that? I dunnnnno

2 Likes

The title screen is hard to c

2 Likes

Do you mean it’s hard to read with the shadow text?

2 Likes

Yeah, it is a bit
Instead of shrinking it, just offset the position a bit

5 Likes

I’ll use the method I used for the part that says play, which I think was clearer than the actual title.

3 Likes

I took your suggestion(s), and I made the title easier to read. Also, the buttons on the title page, now work! And I added music to the project. When you tap ‘settings’ you will see you have the ability to turn the music off and on using a switch! And the music actually stops if you turn it off, and starts again if you turn it on! And when you tap ‘instructions’ a text will pop up that explains how to play the game! I need feedback on these new features so I would like to ask my beta testers, @RonAstern123 @Crosbyman64 @noobcoder2000 @FearlessPhoenix @SilverStar @ExplodingDucks @ellatm and @TrueHarryPotterLover to take a look at the project linked below and give their feedback on it! Thanks!
Here is the link:

I forgot to say I also changed the name from ‘Destroy the poison wand’ to ‘Find the poison wand’

5 Likes

When you tap “Settings” for the second time, a duplicate of the toggle switch is created.

2 Likes

I’ll try to find a way to fix that, but it might take a while.

1 Like