Dolphin News! (Interviews, music, and ideas needed) (3 INTERVIEWS LEFT, 4 ADS AVAILABLE!)

hopscotch
fun
ideas

Hi there!

So a lot of people have been making those interview things lately, and I know, it gets old. But I was kind of thinking I wanted to do one too.

So here it is!

Every Sunday night, I will publish a new episode of Dolphin News. It will include interviews with fellow hopscotchers, current hopscotch events, and ads.

If you would like to make music for the show, please do, and post the link on here! If no one makes music, I will make some myself.

You can sign up to have an ad or be interviewed. I will at max only have four ads and four interviews per episode.

Please reply with these forms filled out to sign up:

Form for interviews
  1. What is your username on Hopscotch?
  2. How did you find out about Hopscotch?
  3. How long have you been on Hopscotch?
  4. Do you know any other programming languages?
  5. What is your favorite block and why?
  6. What is your favorite project (that you have made) and why?
  7. What is your favorite project (that others have made) and why?
  8. What emoji/character would you like to be represented with?

Form for ads
  1. What is your Hopscotch username?
  2. What would you like your ad to say?
  3. What emoji/character would you like to be represented by?
  4. (optional) What background color would you like for your ad?

I also need some ideas for current events in Hopscotch. If you have an idea of something that has recently happened in the Hopscotch community, please reply below!

I think that I am going to have a lot of fun with this project, and I hope you guys do too!

Current List for first episode

Interviews (full)
1. @SnowGirl_Studios
2. @RubyWolf1
3. @Ihasfluffycupcakes
4. @Rawrbear

Ads (closed)
1. @Redo122

List for second episode

Interviews
1.@friendship2468

Ads

I want an interview please I'll fill out the form!

Ok, just reply with the form filled out!

What is your username on Hopscotch? SnowGirl Studios :snowflake: :zap:
How did you find out about Hopscotch? i was just randomly looking through the app store and Hopscotch looked like something i would like.
How long have you been on Hopscotch? I have been on hopscotch since January 2014 so a little over 2 years
Do you know any other programming languages? I know a little bit of html and css and a little java
What is your favorite block and why? My favorite block has to be "set sound" because you can create beautiful music with it.
What is your favorite project (that you have made) and why? My favorite project would have to be my 1st feature on my new account witch is called My Pet Dolphin Game PREVIEW or any of my drawings even though im better on paper.
What is your favorite project (that others have made) and why? I really became inspired with @Madi_Hopscotch_'s Lemonade Stand Game
What emoji/character would you like to be represented with? Chillianna

1) Redo122
2) If you would like to see some cool projects made by @Nerd4Ever and I then go to http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/coding-fantastics-completed-projects/5776 to see them!
3) :wink:

What is your username on Hopscotch? It's RubyWolf
How did you find out about Hopscotch? I had to download it for school and I saw my friends playing it so I started it and it was awesome!
How long have you been on Hopscotch? Since April 2015
Do you know any other programming languages? No I don't
What is your favorite block and why? I don't know which one but I like set value because I can make a lot of things with it
What is your favorite project (that you have made) and why? The SmileyPad (SmileyAlyssa's pad) I made it for her I really like it but I don't know one that I've done for myself check out my profile to see.
What is your favorite project (that others have made) and why? I don't know I have lots of favourites there are lots of great coders in hopscotch
What emoji/character would you like to be represented with? Chilliana or raccoon

Will you start making it when you get enough people

Actually, I'm already making it! :sweat_smile:
There is a maximum of four people/ads per episode, and since I already have some, I can start making it.
But just in case..

Tags

@Gilbert189
@OrangeScent1
@PopTart0219
@CreativeCoder
@Intellection74
@AvocadoDont
@AHappyCoder
@crazygoat
@Ihasfluffycupcakes
@Kiwicute2016
@LotsaPizza
@UptownStudios
@AHappyCoder
@AvocadoDont
@SmileyAlyssa
@SnowGirl_Studios
@DancingLollipop
@friendship2468
@GysvANDRegulus
@Follow4LikesOfficial
@XiaoMiaoMi
@CreativeCoder
@Curved_Guitar
@Rawrbear

Oh ok yay!!!!!! Can you tag me when it's done

I'll post the link here when I'm done and tag everyone in it.

Ok :wink:

my username on hopscotch is Ihasfluffycupcakes

the librarian at my school introduced me to it

since January 2015

nope

I really like the create a clone block because it's cool to have clones and its useful.

My favorite project is my Google Search project that got in featured and has 400 something likes

@Valgo's "kaleidoscope draw'

Diary of a wimpy kid, it is very funny

I would be represented by the hopscotch character Cupcake and the :shaved_ice: emoji

1: It's Rawrbear! I made it up myself! :grin:

2: I first saw it in the top coding apps section of WIRED! Then I saw it on my school App Store, and I got it! I became addicted to it soon after :yum:

3: Only for about 3-4 months, actually! It's not that hard to get good at this, I'm a fast learner! :smile:

4: I am fluent in HTML, and I am learning JavaScript, CSS and Swift! I may or may not be learning BASH after these!

5: I like all of them, it's too hard to choose! They all have their own cool function!

6: One of them is probably "A Portal Tribute!" It got on the top of Rising, and it was super fun to make the physics of the gun and the portals!

7: I don't know, there are a ton to choose from! Again, it's too hard to choose! Projects have begun to get more complex by the minute! :smile:

8: The character would be Bear (obviously :yum:)! The emoji would probably be :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!

@Rawrbear and @Ihasfluffycupcakes,
Would you guys rather be represented by your character or emoji? (I can't do both :sweat_smile:)

I am also aware that the question was worded a bit weirdly, I just wanted to know what you wanted to be represented as.:wink:

I choose character

Oh, that's hard!

YOLO!!!

Bear!

Oh boy

Hieeeeeeee hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

Imma have too much fun with this.
Anyways, thank you @Ihasfluffycupcakes and @Rawrbear.
Anyone else want ads?
Also, I've decided that each episode is going to come out on Sunday nights. That means that I will not accept any ads after 10 am MTN time tomorrow so that I can code the episode.

I'd like to be interviewed, if I could be.

Sure! You'll just be in the next episode, which is coming out on Feb. 7.
Just fill out the interview questions (they're in the top post).

1. Potter Productions
  2. I saw it on a comment in Scratch.
  3. About 11 months.
  4. I don't know what you mean by that, but I do Scratch, Tynker, Code.org and Scratch Junior.
  5. I really like set value because it helps everybody when they make projects. It can help broadcasting, changing scenes, and it makes things easier to time!
  6. Help the Nerd. I worked really hard on it and I'm proud I made it.
  7. Madi's lemonade stand because it makes me feel as if I have my own business, and it's just really fun! I'm glad she became a Hopscotcher and earned the glory she deserved.
  8. I don't really know, actually. Maybe Chillana, or Raccoon, because in my School to Cool series, Raccoon is crazy smart. If you mean something else, Hermione Granger.