THIS IS RESOLVED !!No more argueing now!
Note-I completly support art and drawing!
So I am honestly kind of annoyed by this. The original point of the Drawing On Paper Compared To iPad Topic was to compare your art. For example, I can’t draw at all on an iPad, but I can draw really well on paper(this is made up)! But instead, the topic is just posting art, not comparing it at all. If people are just going to post art make just a topic for posting art, which is completely ok! But the purpose of the Drawing On Paper Topic originally was so you could compare your art! If you want feedback on your art maybe make a feedback topic or post art on your GT! @LazyLizard I don’t want to be mean or anything but how many times have you actually seen people compare their art on the topic? I have seen a few but not a lot, and especially not compared to the amount of people who just post art(which I love btw). So can someone just make a "Post Your Art Here Topic 1) without saying, oh that is what the Drawing On Paper Topic is for, which no, it’s not. The Drawing On Paper Topic is for comparing artwork on two different mediums.
Do you agree or disagree?
- I agree with this all the way!
- I agree for the most part but have some other ideas(post down below)
- There are some good and bad points you made
- I disagree for the most part but have some other ideas(post down below)
- I disagree with this all the way!
- I have some other opinion(post it down below)
Put you comments below here