Does anyone want to help me with Orbal mining

forum

⚉ Orbal mining ⚉ i need help with this

Hey! Welcome to the Forum!

I'm not really sure what 'orbal mining' is though, could you explain?

This is a forum about Hopscotch, the coding app! Remember to be nice and on-topic! You're doing a great job so far!

As I was saying, what is 'orbal mining' anyways? :D

Orbal mining is where you have to dodge rocks and collect gold. :slight_smile:

If you what to see it go to hopscotch game search Orbal mining beta.

Welcome to the forum! If you need any help, just @ me like this: @Dude73 and I'll try my very best to help!

What is Orbal mining? Is it a game you made? :smile:

Cool! :3

What do you need help with, exactly?

Hey @Louiebob can you please change the name, it's kinda copying me. Thanks! Welcome to the forum!:smile_cat:

Welcome to the forum!

How do you change your name? Because I am not going to so Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, he means to change the project name I think. I heard that he made an orbal hunter project that got featured, and orbal miner sound like it is copying @CrookedCat6519.

Yes that is what I mean, that's really offensive if you are referring to your game. It really is copying me, and your game is kinda a replica of mine...@Louiebob Please change it a bit to be more original.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::blush::smile_cat:

He wants me to change. Y name because it is copying him but I am not going to do it.

Well...um, it is basically copying :wink:

Hi! Welcome to the forum! You can tag me anytime you need help!
I would love to help you, but I don't know what "oral mining" is!

I was using the orbal more than a year ago so haaaa look at emoji༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ he used it a long tim ago before you.

No, because CrookedCat has been hopscotching longer than you have, and by the looks of your account, you just barely started hopscotch this month :wink:

I know that, but the game itself has many replicated things from my game, I am not trying to be rude, it just is pretty simmilar. Try not to get into a firefight with us, because we all can get banned​:wink:

I am glad you gave credit, just add your own personal touch.

@TheBlueWombat81 got any thoughts?

AI have a lot of other accounts so.

You don't have to talk about this anymore because I just deleted orbal mining. :rage::expressionless::rage: