Does anyone else have there games ignored?

Does anyone else work really hard on a game on hopscotch or make a topic here, and then have almost everyone ignore it? I work really hard on my games and the most likes I've gotten on one thing is seven. I guess I have to try harder :disappointed:

The msot likes I've ever gotten was 101 or something for a quiz but my games don't get noticed

If you're using iOS 8, your projects go into the filter. You can see them, but other people can't.

Just keep making stuff. People will notice you and your projects eventually. :slight_smile:

Read the topic, please. :stuck_out_tongue:

It's on topic because that could be why people's projects are unnoticed.

I never said it was off-topic, I'm saying that it's not helpful to the person who made the topic. :p

I was trying to be helpful. It's a bug that I've experienced several times.

But again, this topic is about how to gain attention on projects... it's not adding onto the conversation. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry.

It's telling people a possibility for why their projects are unnoticed (because they're not visible to the Hopscotch community).

But the person's projects are–you know what, never mind. You aren't grasping on to what I'm saying, so I'm going to stop now. Lol.

Ok, thanks for avoiding a flame war xD

I was just like you about 1 month ago. You just have to just keep coding and coding. It takes over 8 months for me to get featured for the first time, just know that 6 or 7 people appreciated your project and liked it.

Took me over a year!

You should try to get it noticed. Try posting your project on the Nominations For Featured topic!:grinning: I can guarantee, like fthree people will notice your project.:slight_smile:

Yes

I do make new stuff all the time. I hope everyone else will do the same. :smile:

Uh ok lol. I don't even know what that is but I'll check it out. I'm happy everyone is so positive. The whole world should be like this. Everyone being nice and supporting each other. That would be great lol

Same, I used to make games
I made some baaad games…

So you don't make games anymore?