Most people put a lot of work into their bios (the little-or-sometimes-massive-wall-of-text snippets of info about yourself). I've recently put a lot of effort into mine, and some people even have weekly/daily shoutouts and stuffs like that.
But then I thought about how often I clicked on other people's bios, and I realized that bios don't get much attention—from me, at least.
So, I decided to ask the Forum as a whole:
Do you look at people's bios?
- Yeah! It's the first thing I do! (1)
- Yeah, I check almost everyone's bios. (2)
- Yeah, I've checked most people's bios. (3)
- Yeah, I check the bios of people I want to know more about. (4)
- Yeah, I check bios; usually if I'm talking to someone (5)
- Well, I only check if asked. (6)
- No, I pretty much never read bios. (7)
Choose up to 2 options
(Added numbers to make it easier to see the order)