"Do people play my projects?"

I know. Popularity isn't an item. It doesn't matter.

I would, however, enjoy seeing if anyone here knows people that play my games. Don't we all? This is where you ask/say things like that!

Example:

"Hey, @Rawrbear, there was a kid in my home room playing your game! (Explains in further detail.)

BAD Example:

"NOBODY PLAYS MY PROJECTS. ONLY POPULAR PEOPLE ARE FAMOUS. IT'S NOT FAIR."

I would like to see if I have impacted anyone, so:

Have you seen people playing my games?

I liked it quick!

No kidding!
@SmilingSnowflakes was a close second!

Can't like... :heart::heart::heart:

EDIT: 6 likes in a minute is not healthy! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I sadly don't know any real Hopscotchers besides my friend but they never get on!

@Gilbert189 I have seen some one play your projects iPad them too but @coffee7 I saw play one

True story:

I caught myself playing somebody's project. It was amazing.

@huggingfluffybear, my friend was obsessed with beating my high score on your "Birds and Bees!" game!

@Mathgirl, some kids in my class loved your game on featured recently!

Wow really?mi thought it was a eh game! BuT no!

Is this true?! :smiley:

@Huggingfluffybear you think it was okay? I loved it too!

Yeah! Like 7 people! :smile:

that's like telling your science teacher "on Average, 100% of bones in the human body make up the skeletal system."
XD don't take this as a mean comment or threat pls

Wow thanks a lot! Also I did not say this but credit to my mom for the idea of birds!

That's why I said it! That was an "argument" my friend said to me a while ago! :laughing:

I LOVE YOUR PROJECTS, LIKED MOST OF THEM!! I thought you were one of the famous people :blush:

No. "Nice Topic" in 7 minutes is not healthy. We're gonna have to investigate. :joy:

I play your projects...I know no other irl Hopscotchers so I never saw someone else playing your projects though XD

I gave ya a Nice Topic cuz I can

Yeah parents give you the ideas my dad gave me the idea of messing with wait ___ milliseconds on music XD lets get back topic

Wow, really? Even though I'm still working on it?

What were they playing? Did they like it?