Disappearing remixes of projects tab

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username: sophia71205

What kind of device are you using?: iPad Air 2 (I think)

Version of HS: 3.20.0

IOS: 10.3.3 (the latest)

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened):
I wanted to check my remixes in case they didn’t show up in my notifications (because it was a remix of a remix), but the tab was not there.

Steps to make the problem happen:

1. I went to the featured page
  2. Clicked on the search bar
  3. Went over to where the remixes of my projects tab should be (beside game changers)

I expected this to happen: my remix tab to be there

But instead this happened: it wasn’t

Here’s a sweet screenshot:
It is here:

But not here

I have had this for a couple of weeks on another account, but I just realized that it is on my main account too. Sometimes it’s there; sometimes not. I did search before I posted, so please, let me know if there is already a topic like this.
@t1_hopscotch, @Liza, @Rodrigo, @awesomeonion

Can you put the new blocks in old projects?

Yes! This happened to me! I use the same iPad! (I think). It’s really weird! Also, when the wifi is bad, there is only the featured, tending, rising tabs and there’s another one called how-tos. When you publish a project with only those tabs, there are only blank spaces where the #s should be!

I don’t have that problem. I’ll check it out.

Okay, so I am not just overlooking it.

It should go back to normal after a while, or after you refresh the app (double click home button and swipe up, then re-open)

That’s what I do to make it go away. It just gets annoying having to do that. In the picture, the second picture was when I into my account, and the first picture was after I refreshed the app.

That’s strange, my tab shows up just fine…

It does most of the time for me.

I’ve had this too.

How tos.

I don’t remember them, but I think I was active when they were a thing.

R.I.P pre screenshot thumbnails.

Hmm, this just happened to me. I’m on Hopscotch version 3.21.0 (65).

That is weird. It does work for me almost all the time, but I am using the old editor.