Did You Know This About Hopscotch?

Did you know that…

•The most liked game on HS has Over 1.5 million plays.
•If You hold an object in the editor, You’ll get info about How to use the block.
•A fun shortcut to the Hopscotch website is to Tap the little gear in the top right corner:

And Tap ”Educator resources”.
•The HSB block was a ”glitch” that was accidently found out by someone back in 2014/2015! Watch more here! Then THT decided to Add an HSB block.
•You can code an FPS counter in HS, the fun Thing is that You never set the variable to anything except for 0 and 1. (In the way I do it).

And that’s it! Please reply if I should add anything!

21 Likes

this is awesome, I did already know this but it will be useful for new users for sure, nice work!

4 Likes

What exactly is that most liked game?

3 Likes

Kladiescomos” by @Valgo

3 Likes
9 Likes

Cool list! As a long time Hopscotch users (5 years and counting), I knew these already, but I am sure that this will be helpful for new users!

5 Likes

Lol same here.
I agree with William completely :slight_smile: This will def be helpful for new users

5 Likes

What could this mean?

2 Likes

I knew the following:

3 Likes

This could be really helpful for new users!

1 Like

1.5 million plays m8

2 Likes

Oh, I get it.

(Best not to tag the leads to fix that error)

2 Likes

This is cool! I already knew most of it, but this would be awesome for new users XD!

2 Likes

I know that You can record the screen on hs, but i’ve forgot How, i wanna insert that into the list.

1 Like

Oh yeah I knew that. It is somehow surprising that it has the most likes and views when in fact it is not a game. But I guess it is popular because it is innovative.

3 Likes

That’s cool. Since I have been hoppin’ for a while, I did know these as said by others above, but these are really cool facts for others who may not know!

Great topic! Really useful! :+1:

There should be a red circle in the upper left corner, but for some reason THT removed this feature.

2 Likes

Yeah I realised that, sad…

2 Likes

Yup I did know those.

1 Like